Update

Hi guys, Listen I don't like the negative comments. If you have a problem with my story You can leave and read something else.

I don't wanna stand bullies, I'm not afraid to get angry here but I want to be civil with everyone. I'm not here to start fights. I just want to have fun with my stories and respect opinions. 

I'm just gonna also inform you on what's gonna happen.

*Storytime* 

Yes, I like to call her Queen Rani, and I accept her as Queen. Fuli is gonna have a different title not as queen, not yet anyways. Kovu is gonna be the next king with his mate Kiara (the next Queen) by his side. Kion is still the prince of the Pridelands and leader of the night pride but during the daytime. Fuli was second in command as the leader of the Night pride but only in the daytime. Yes, I don't have a problem with the jokes in my comments, but if you don't respect my story. I'm just gonna laugh outside because your not cool and your disrespecting my time.

I'm not the bad guy (woman) here, I'm 16 and I like having fun. I'm not here to pick a fight unless you wanna deal with my mood. I'm not afraid!

Anyways, I might discontinue. I don't know, I have to focus on school but I do know I'm never quitting on KIONXFULI! I'm in the army and I respect the kionxrani shippers but I can still have fun with my favorite ship in the lion guard series. 

*I don't own the lion guard or the lion king! I just love making stories*

Anyways, that's all for this little update, if you have any questions or comments. Let me know! Peace :)