Chapter 16 Fuli's Aunt!?

(Hey guys.. I'm going to try to post more as soon as i'm not busy.. So.. Let's continue!)

*As the early morning starts to settle in, Fuli started waking up doing her morning hunt while the others are still sleeping peacefully as for the boys and the king.. Simba & Nala returned back to their den sleeping peacefully and the boys all except Kion have slept and Kion decides to leave the group to run for awhile*

*Meanwhile with Fuli*

-Fuli's Pov-

*sighs* What's going on? I've never been this slow? *Eyes starts to glow in patience and starts floating up into the night sky and opens my eyes in shock* Woah- 

?? Fuli? *A older Cheetah spirit with a unique star pattern on her forehead* What are you doing out here so early?

Fuli: *bows independently* Your majesty..

??: Now Fuli, what have we discussed?

Fuli: Don't call you that because ancient legends that their is a new chosen one has been earned and will become the new ruler every 100 years. 

??; Have you figured it out yet?

Fuli: wait.. *eyes got wide and looks at her* You mean..

??: Fuli.. You have been training and learned so much all your life, I know your ready.

Fuli: B-But I'm Not ready Meadow! *breathes* I-I can't.. I already lost my family.. I lost you! I-I don't know if I can..

Meadow: Fuli, You are a Brave, Beautiful, Intelligent & Fast cheetah in the pride lands. You have solved many things with your friends and others you care about, I know you will achieve many things including your future..

Fuli: *Breathes and slowly using the ability to land safely back onto the tall grasses & looks at her with a slight smile*

Meadow: Remember I'll always be here whenever you need me..

Fuli: *Looking up towards her with a warm smile & lets a tear fall on her cheek*

Meadow: Remember who you are.. Your friends & family will be there for you as well *starts to dissapear*

Fuli: *runs* Aunt Meadow Wait! Woah- *drifts away from the cliff and backs up before looking back in the night sky* 

-Fuli's Pov- 

*sigh* My powers are within me..and only myself. I have the powers that are chosen by me and my family's history.. *looks up at the moonlight with a smirk* I won't let you down *starts running off back towards the pride lands*

*Meanwhile with Kion*

-Kion's Pov- 

*sigh and notices Fuli running and starts to chase her without her noticing me*

Fuli: *starts to stop and walks peacefully*

Gotcha! *tackles her to the ground with a friendly smirk*

Fuli: K-Kion! *blushes* 

Hey love, *nuzzles her affectionately before getting off of her* 

Fuli: *rolls her eyes & Licks his cheek*

What are you doing out here so early out in the morning? *worried glance* 

Fuli: Oh nothing sweetheart, Just *yawn* wanted a morning run

*raises an eyebrow* Love.. I don't want to catch you lieing to me..

Fuli: *sighs* Okay.. I'm sorry *turns away to avoid crying in front of him*

*eyes wide in shock and quickly pulls her close to my chest* what's wrong dear? 

Fuli: *calms down & looks towards him* I realized that when I grew my powers was because I was chosen by Meadow.. My aunt.. she and her sisters were all I had left ever since My parents died and I was so alone. Her sisters cared about me and trained me in their own special way and helped me before they had worthy lives of their own and Meadow was the closest I could talk too... Please don't get mad? 

 *in shock by her words and licks her cheek affectionately*

Fuli: *shocked and blushes slightly*

I'm not mad, I'm just surprised. I was worried about you everyday you know? I care about you so much Fuli.. You complete me and I'm proud of you always. 

Fuli: I love you so much, You complete me too. 

*Kion & Fuli share a lovely kiss as the moon glistens onto them and they headed back towards the pridelands together close to one another without a care in the world and nuzzles*

*Meanwhile with Simba & Nala*

-Simba's Pov-

*sigh* *looking at the paintings in the hall*

Nala: Something wrong my dear? *walks towards him*

I don't know.. I just feel like something is missing..

Nala: Honey, I know this is will be huge but what is the matter?

 Well.. I heard of a legend that was very close with Fuli.. but they have been gone for many years to come. They helped with the circle of life and protected many animals all around the world *walking outside to look at the moon and sighs* I just hope everything will be just fine.. 

Nala: Everything will be alright love *licks your cheek* besides.. Fuli has our son to thank and their love is just as strong as ours.

*sighs then smiles at her lovingly* Your right.. *nuzzles you affectionately* I just want them both to be ready for their big day. 

Nala: They will be just fine, Don't stress yourself.

I know my dear *nuzzles her lovingly and gives her a light kiss*

Nala: *returns the gestures*

*Back with Kion & Fuli*

-Kion's Pov-

My love? Where are you going?

Fuli: Well, I don't want to bother- oof!

*pounces on her gracefully & stares at her with a smirk* Oh beautiful~ You never seem to amaze me~

Fuli: *blushes and licks his muzzle* I love you~

*smiles softly and gazes into her beautiful green eyes*

Fuli: *gazes into his eyes & gets on top of him grinning*

That's my girl *grins*

Fuli: *laughs before getting off of him and walking towards a stone rock with a tree above it*

*Follows her and lays beside her* I'm so proud of you Fuli, You'll be great 

Fuli: Are you sure? I mean.. I don't want to disappointment the Pridelands..

You are never a disappointment, Not to the Pridelands, the Outlands, our friends or even Me.. I will always be here for you, whatever it takes. 

Fuli: *nuzzles against him and lets a tear drop* Your amazing...

I will never leave you my beautiful, stunning cheetah. Your only mine~

Fuli: Your only Mine~ *closes my eyes*

Tired hon? *grins lovingly*

Fuli: mmhm.. *yawns softly against his chest*

*nuzzles against you softly & yawns* Goodnight My Princess~ *sleeps*

(That was short but I'm promise it'll be more exciting! Peace!)