Chapter 7

I am really sorry guys for the long gap between these two chapters. Life happened, I hope that I will increase the number of times I post a chapter to two a week, Monday and Friday.

Enjoy this chapter anyway and give me your comments.

It had been an eventful week indeed. First Gathel thought it was a great idea to introduce students who had the ability to read minds into the Hunter community. Agro was more than surprised to find out that not every Hound was in support of Gathel. The Hound that had met him earlier that week had told him that he and half of the Hounds planned to kill Gathel but needed help from the Hunters that could fight.

Right now however, Agro just got the most baffling news he had ever heard. Before him was Clovis who was not just Simon's father (The Hound that met him), but also Truda's. That however was not all, Clovis, the man he looked up to since he was brought to the Academy, was the traitor.

"You gave the Gem to the demons, for what?"

"They promised me protection when they make an all out invasion"

"An all out invasion? The Gem as been missing since Day 1, 5 months ago and since then they have not attacked us. You betrayed us all"

"I have seen the errors of my way and have decided to help save the Academy. Now will you help or not."

"Help you, a traitor to take down the evil Hunter, sure thing."

"Good, because we are going to not only need you but your father also."

"What do I have to do?"

*****************************************************************************

Daniel was reading under a tree when she came into the garden. Although he had made himself an enemy to the present Director, he still had school going on so he had to read. Truda saw him from afar, approached him in her bouncy way, and sat before him placing a hand on his book.

"Guess what"

"What do you want me to guess, Truda?" Daniel said sighing not looking away from his book.

"Guess what I am going to do next."

"You are going to leave me alone? Thank the Angels then"

"No dummy, what I am doing here"

"Disturbing me because you have absolutely nothing better to do?"

"No, I am going to give you information which you have been dying to know"

"Now you have my attention," Daniel said closing his book giving her his full attention.

"I know who Gathel's man gave the Gem to"

"Who?" Daniel asked after waiting patiently for 5 seconds for Truda to give the answer

"One of Gunter's man"

"Wait, are you trying to say that Gunter is the traitor?"

"Well, no, because Gunter's man gave the Gem to Myrina"

"Who did Myrina give the Gem to?"

"I have no idea and that is why the both of us are going to see her now, you will also have the opportunity of seeing Zelda."

*******************************************************************************

"What makes you think that my father will believe me and side with you? It is very obvious that I am your greatest supporter, he might think I am just cooking up a new lie." Cahira told the prisoners.