THE END

GUYS THIS IS THE END OF THE FIRST BOOK IN THE STONE SERIES. HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED THE RIDE SO FAR.

"Simon is missing, he seemed to have escaped" Gunter told Keon who was dressed in his finest attire.

"He must have gone to the demons just like his traitorous father. No matter, I am now going to be the director. The Council is waiting to see who came out victorious in this battle." Keon said.

"We won Keon, but why does this victory seem hollow?"

"Because, Gunter, the war has only begun, who knows what came into the Academy during the war? Don't forget the fallen Archangel still wants to eradicate Hunters, there is a bigger war coming son, and it will be great if we have all everyone here on our side."

"Then we will begin to prepare for the war,"

"Yes get the remaining hunters ready for battle and also get your squad ready, you guys will soon be leaving in search of the Gem"

***********************************************************************

Zelda had just put her books in her locker when she felt a presence behind her. The moment she turned around, Daniel who instantly captured her mouth with his held her in a possessive manner on her waist. It had been three days since the civil war in the Academy.

Things had been rocky for every on with another change in leadership and the thousands of death both students and hunters in the Academy. Reconstruction had been going on with the introduction of human builders and architects who had brought in their expertise from the 21st century.

Daniel and Zelda had not seen much of each other ever since they fought together to free Truda and Joseph, so when Daniel kissed Zelda, she returned it enthusiastically.

"I've missed you Z," Daniel said breathing against her lips as his forehead was against hers.

"Me too. Can we get away from here?"

"We are done with lectures, of course we can"

In a flash, they were in Zelda's room and frantically kissing each other like their lives depended it. Daniel lifted Zelda up and Zelda wrapped her legs around his weight and together they landed on her bed and just as Daniel was about to unwrap her like a Christmas gift, the door opened.

Daniel spun around so fast, that it was a wonder that his head did not snap and saw Zelda's friend by the door looking like a deer caught in a headlight. She looked at the both of them in shock ad surprise before she finally snapped herself out of it and wore a face of anger.

"You and her? You refused to sleep with me but chose to sleep with her. I thought she was your enemy," the girl shrieked aghast.

"Nope. Zelda is my girlfriend, suck it up" Daniel said and turned back to Zelda and kissed her as if to mark his territory and then turned around to face the girl who looked like her world had come crashing down.

"You will pay for this, the whole school must know about this" She said and left the room in anger slamming it behind her.

"You do know that all you had to do was hide under the bed right?" Zelda said barely concealing her mirth.

"True, but I am done hiding Zelda. I am not ashamed of you, are you ashamed of me?"

"No, in fact I thought it was high time the whole school knew about us, don't you think?" Zelda said smirking

"I can't imagine the look on Truda's face when she realises that she has no more leverage to use against me."

"Or the look on those other girls who have always fancied themselves with you."