Surror

The whole lounge was a disaster , it looked like there was a havoc that took place here , wrappers of eaten chocolates , cushions of couches and sofas were scattered on the floor , popcorns and tissues were also a part of this mess

His charcoal black eyes met the light brown ones ,
Maha Shehbaaz
The said light brown eyes widened as a gasp left her pink plump lips , and after that a series of gasps could be heard from the various insolent teenagers that seemed to be a part in creating this mess.

"Yeh sab Kiya hai? Ghar hai ya machi bazaar?"
(What the hell is this ? Is it a house or a fish market?)
His thundering voice echoed through the lounge , as he saw many of his cousins shiver beneath his hard stare
Piece of shits..

"Irtaza Bhai ..you...Ami said you were coming back on monday"
It was shahmeer , his younger brother , he was 6 years younger than him , both the twins shahmeer and shahveer were what you call a spawn of devil... this house "Awarkzai Qasar" was a shitshow because of these satanic devils who roamed the house.
His two brothers, shahmeer and shahveer , razak chachu's sons safeer, Ahad and Murtaza , Shehryaar chachu's daughters tehreem and Abeeha were no less , last but not the least, Maha Shehbaaz, the leader of this satanic club ; she was the youngest in the house and was a spoiled little brat.

"Does it matter ? You insolent piece of shit , didn't I told you guys to not cause troubles , mere suntaa kon hai lekin" (who listens to me in this house)
Maha rolled her eyes , and he saw it ..
He fûcking saw it
Clenching his defined jaw , irtaza haider tramped towards the stairs while giving a death glare to Maha , who looked unfazed by his glare
Brat...

Throwing his coat on his bed, his calloused hands fiddled with his blue and black stripped tie.
Maha always seemed to work him up.

She was everything he despised in a girl , loud , batameez , talks backs , shaitaan who played pranks on him.
Her face was the epitome of innocence , completely opposite of her personality.
With light brown eyes , long curled lashes, a straight Greek nose and pink plump lips , anyone can be fooled by her innocent beauty but she only looked pretty with her mouth shut.
He still remembered the countless pranks she pulled on him.
When she mixed salt in his morning tea , or when she reset his clock and he was late for an important meeting, or when she put slime inside his shirt pockets...their were plenty of them.

There was a time when Maha and Irtaza were inseparable; when Maha was born , irtaza was already 10 years old, he couldn't keep his hands off the small porcelain doll , her big doe eyes used to stare back at him with a glint in them , but as she grew up , the love from the whole family spoiled her too much since she was the youngest child in the family, everyone tried to give her everything that she wished , no one could bear seeing her eyes bedweed , and that slowly changed her into a ziddi and a little brat.
Irtaza wished that his whole family will realize their mistakes and start to treat Maha like a normal 18 year old.

\\

"Good morning"
The Mellifluous voice belonged to none other than Maha Shehbaaz.
She was skimping down the stairs with her honey brown hairs pulled up in a ponytail that swayed from side to side with every step she took , dressed in blue jeans and a white Kurti that reached her knees, her duppatta was carelessly lying on her right shoulder, with her university essentials; she was ready.
She didn't wore any makeup and that's the only thing Irtaza liked about her.

"Irtaza bhai , mujhy university chor den"
(Please drop me )
Hurriedly eating her peanut butter sandwich she requested, more like commanded.

"Maha I have to go somewhere else , I think shahmeer and shahveer can drop you, since you guys are in the same university"
With his calm voice, he excused , hoping that Maha won't cause a fuss about this.

"Mujhy bhi koi shoq nhi hai apky sath jany ka hmmh"
(I don't have any desire to go with you also)
She said with her nose scrunched, and Irtaza felt like his brain will burst like a watermelon.
With quick steps he was infront of her, grabbing her floral arm in his wise grip he looked at his elders.

"I'll drop her off, Allah Hafiz"
Dragging her beside him , he stormed towards the main door , Maha could heard various snickers and chuckles from the family as she was dragged away by irtaza.
Fuming ; she glared at irtaza's wide shoulders.

"Irtaza bhai, what the hell ?"
She shrieked when he threw her inside his car.

"Batamiz larki! Shut up"
(Stupid girl)
Irtaza growled as he started the car.

"Ye Kiya behoodgi hai ? Duppatta sahi karo"
Irtaza glared at her veil less form, her veil was lying carelessly on her lap.
Maha huffed and looked away.
Her Apple cheeks were slightly red indicating her anger.
Irtaza smirked, agar yeh seer hai toh main bhi sawa seer hun.

With the daily advices of don't talk to boys, don't do stupid shit in university, they reached their destination and Maha was quick to get out of his car ,
She walked inside her university's main gate but not before sticking her pink tounge out at irtaza.
Brat..
Irtaza chuckled and drived away with her thoughts ...
She was so enticing ...

////

How was it ? Did you guys liked it? Please share your reviews , it would mean a lot , Also; I named the protagonist 'Maha' because I somehow relate to her, so I gave her my name ;)
This story won't have more than 5 chapters.