Nehaal:-

Nehaal:-

The morning was ebullient, chirping of cicadas, the calm chilled breeze, the bright sunlight, this small two story house was just near the hiking spots in bala kam and Nehaal loved it.
The classic yet modern architecture, mahogany painted walls, huge glass windows, and the wood surface of the rooms were artistic too.
Nehaal still had to un pack lots of her stuff, but here she was admiring the view from her room window.
The snow-lidded mountains looked malicious yet aesthetically pleasing.
She can't wait to put her camera to use.

"Nehaal? Honey come downstairs already. I have set the table"
The loud yet sweet voice belonged to her cute khala; tehmina Malik.
Nehaal's parents passed away in a tragic car accident when she was only sixteen,her khala was widowed, she treated Nehaal like her own flesh, her father's property was transferred to her name and the huge bank balance was enough for her to survive modestly but Nehaal still had a nice job that paid her well.
She had studied literature and was appointed as an intern in a publishing company to write columns when she was only 19, she was 23 now, she had progressed to being a senior editor and was writing her own book bits by bits.
Nehaal loved travelling, and her boss didn't seemed to mind her various absents because she always sent her work on time.
She was always on foot roaming various destinations.

"Khala, let me just change. I'll be downstairs in 2 sec"
Nehaal was still in her bath robe that reached her calfs.
Picking out a washed out blue jeans and dust brown top, She hurriedly walked over to the small changing room.
After changing into her outfit, she paired it with white sneakers, she quickly pulled her silky honey brown hairs in a high ponytail and applied her cherry flavored lip balm.
She fetched her small travelling bag along with her HD camera.
She planned on exploring this place after breakfast.

Nehaal sauntered downstairs, her ponytail swaying from side to side.
There stood Her khala, tehmina Malik was a small teddy bear like women, she was soft and warm.
Her khala was too short, standing at a 4'9 while Nehaal stood at a solid 5'6ft which was still not her ideal height but she had gotten over from venting about her height.