Redamancy

کہتے ہیں کے چپ چاپ سے رہتے ہیں وہ اکثرذلفیں بھی سنا ہے کے سنوارا نہیں کرتے دن رات کہ ان کے گزرتے ہیں پریشاں آرام سے تو ہم بھی گزارا نہیں کرتے

ذلفیں بھی سنا ہے کے سنوارا نہیں کرتے
دن رات کہ ان کے گزرتے ہیں پریشاں
آرام سے تو ہم بھی گزارا نہیں کرتے

Kehty Hain ky chup chaap se rehty hain wo aksar
Zulfen bhi sunna hai sanwara nhi krty
Din raat unky guzarty Hain pareshan
Aram se toh hum bhi guzara nhi karty

___

The halycon morning left the admirers struck dumb with amazement.
The sun's appearance above the horizon created a halo on the world with it's golden illuminating beams.
The faint sunffler of birds could be heard from the low-lit room.
A women in her early fiftees even out the dark curtains untill the light was seeping through the window.

"Did you take the bath already Aina bibi?"
A black-haired beauty, long-waisted, elegant, clad in a sky blue cotton ensemble that matched her turquoise eyes ; leisurely walked towards the older women, who was now setting the breakfast on the small coffee table.

"Ji Aday jaan"
Her voice was Mellifluous. A soft tune you can't help but wish to listen again.
The older women smiled.
A warm smile that you only give to your loved one's.

"Wow, pouched eggs? Thank you Aday jaan you're the best"
She was now sprinkling some salt and pepper on her pouched eggs.
The older women; Aday jaan grinned and poured her some kehwa from a percolator.

"You're the best daughter, even though you're not mine"
A sulken voice, had the girl staring at the old women.

"No, you're my Aday jaan and I'm your daughter, do we need to be related by blood to label our relationship?"
Wasn't this world cruel? The women who nurtured her, brought her up, stayed by her side in stormy days was labelled as her 'nanny' or 'Aaya' because she wasn't her real mother, her real mother that birthed her had left her 2 year old daughter just because she wanted her freedom back, she couldn't stay at the home and take care of her daughter, she was a burden. She didn't even cared for her husband that she spent 6 years with, she insisted that he was a possessive-pathan and was forcing her to be something she doesn't wanted to be. The poor man watched her leave with glistening grey eyes, his face was a canvas of heart wrenching emotions----with his 2 year old daughter nuzzled in his chest, he wondered if true love existed? This was the ending of his so called love.

"Feroze khan, tumhare jessa insaan mujhy deserve hy nhi krta, mere chahny waly bohat, separation papers tumhain kal tak miljayengy"

Life is a wonder, a contrast of shadows and gleaming light, it's like a true friend sometimes, while it's a stranger sometimes.
Gulnaaz gulalai khan; an ordinary women who was appointed by Feroze's mother to take care of the beautiful 2 year old, Aina feroze as her nanny---in need of money and a place to hide from her abusive ex husband, she took the job willingly but eventually fell in love with the cute chubby 2 year old who's turquoise blue eyes stared back at her in admiration. For that 2 year old, she was her mother and now that Aina was 20, she was still her mother.

"No, my doll, you're my daughter,my jaan"
After a pregnant pause, Aina's Aday jaan said , Aina knew that she was retrieving the past.
Aina don't remember her mother at all, but she had seen pictures and she hated that she was the exact replica of her biological mother.
The same waist lenght black hairs that resembled a dark night,the same fair skin, the same turquoise eyes that were adorned with long curled eyelashes, the same arrogant straight nose, the same plump pink lips, she hated it.
Maybe, her mother left because she was beautiful, too beautiful to be tied with a man like her father.
When her cousins praised her beauty or when she was the centre of the attention most of the time; she hated it.

"What are you thinking beta jani, finish your breakfast quickly, sikandar baba is here, he will drop you to university today"
Aina controlled her wandering thoughts and smiled at once;
Sikandar was here.
Her husband, Her love....
They were tied in a sacred bond of nikkah.
She was lucky to have Sikandar jahanzaib by her side.
Her rukhsati was yet to be done, her father insisted to wait because it was her last semester.

Aina rushed downstairs, she haven't seen him in 15 days---he was on an official work trip with taya jaan.
There he was, in his heart-capturing glory; dressed in blue jeans and a white gucci sweater, she noticed he haven't shaved recently and the stubble was making him more handsome.

"Sikandar"
Brown eyes met hers, increasing the pace of her heartbeat.

"Mrs. Sikandar"
Sikandar replied in her tone, now standing up and walking towards her, taking slow steps.

"Kese Hain aap? Aina Sikandar"
He watched her pale cheeks changing colours under his gaze.
She looked more beautiful than he remembered; or was it because he met her after 15 slow-paced days.

"I-I'm fine, when did you came back?"

"Zalima, haal toh poch lo"
Aina chuckled softly when he leaned back and let out an over dramatic sigh.

"I know you're okay, now please drop me, I'm late"

"Ay zama shayesta! I missed you"
(My beautiful baby/honey)
Sikandar suddenly crowded her space and left a lingering kiss on her forehead.
Aina closed her eyes in bliss, his strong cologne clouding her senses untill she felt like she was a part of him.

"I missed you too"
Sikandar let go of her when a clearing of throat was heard.
Aday jaan was leaning against the kitchen door with a smile on her lips.
Aina blushed a deep crimson and pushed sikandar away , sikandar let out a loud laugh that ringed in the lounge.
Aday jaan prayed that they both will stay together forever.
But some prayers are left unanswered

~

On a snow-swept evening in germany, A pair of cold black eyes were gazing down on the hectic urban life, vivid cars were moving back and forth, A half-smoked cigratee was held between his tanned thick fingers, perhaps to concentrate his mind that was driving him into many directions.
His cellphone ringed from somewhere in his office room.
He inhaled, cigraatees were his only solace.

"Hello"
It was his father; why that old man keep calling him these days.

"Jahangir khan, when are you coming back?"
Jahangir stiffened and rubbed his eyebrow with his forth finger instinctively; it was a habit.

"Agha jaan, why you keep saying the same thing? I don't want to come back"

"Jahangir we need you, it's been 7 years beta, you can't stay like this forever, you can't run from reality, your Amo jaan is losing her health day by day, please come back"
The pain evident in his father's voice.
Jahangir sighed and leaned against his rocking chair , he was again reminded of his painful past.
He felt like scalding water was poured over him; burning every inch of his body.
A certain green-eyed women clouded his mind.
Bitch.
That's what womens are.
He lighted his fourth cigarette of the day and numbed himself with the smoke that was whirling around him.
Love doesn't exist.

______

Thank you so much guys, we are close to 6k now *yayyyy*
Also, this is way different than "surror" it might not be as sweet or as romantic.
Leave your comments and don't forget to vote.
I'll update soon.