The night sky was shining with countless scintillating stars but still it seemed Brittle cold, Altamash felt alone

His painful past was clawing on his back again... his life was dry and very boring to be precise; to the world he was the big bad Alpha but he remembered the countless nights when he had cried while clutching on to his sheets.
Altamash Shah was never normal, he was forced to grow up at such a young age, he had lost the spark of innocence long ago.
His father ; Zafar Shah was a very strict man but still he loved Altamash dearly.
His mother Haneen Shah was a sweet women, nothing like women's of feudal families.
When Altamash had turned 13 it was already decided that he would be the next head of this town as the only heir but that didn't set well with his father's brother; Jafar Shah.
His criminal tendencies wasn't hidden from Zafar Shah! He had warned him to stop doing illegal things and threatened to send him to jail if he tried something like this again.
That sent Jafar into extreme berserk, he was blinded by the rage and hate he felt for Zafar.
He hired a bunch of hitmans to kill Zafar.
On a calm evening when Zafar and Haneen were coming back from an official lunch, Altamash was with them too... multiple shots were fired on their car.
The driver was dead on the spot, even though the guards were trying hard to fight against those hitmans, they were loosing too.
Asad Khan was Zafar's personal bodyguard and he was treated like a family member.

"A-Asad save my son. You're his father from now on, protect him.."
Zafar had lost the will to live when his beloved Haneen was shot.

They had died there and Altamash had witnessed it all, the blood pouring out of his parents body, the piercing gunshots.
That day 13 year old Altamash grew up!!
Asad had taken care of him like his own son, protected him, taught him but no one could indemnify his pain.
Jafar was caught by the police because of suspicion, later he had accepted his crime after being tortured.
He was sent to prison for the life time.
Hashim was Asad Khan's son, way younger than Altamash but they bonded well.
When Altamash turned 20, he had taken his role as the head of the town.

These past years Altamash never slept in peace.,
Staying up till the twilight hours by yourself wasn't ideal..but Altamash was used to it, he had blamed it on his insomnia these past years, he had blamed it on the nightmares of his parents death bodies but the night he spent with his head on her chest; her heartbeats worked as a mellifluous lullaby and he had slept...slept like a baby.
That little vixen promised to come back after one day, she was supposed to be here right now beside him but she had called earlier today that she will come back tomorrow.
To make it worse, she didn't even bothered to pick up his calls and here he was dying to see her.
Altamash lighted a cigarette and let her thoughts consume him.
Her eyes; a serenade of honey brown.
Her lips ; the shiniest garnet.
Her laugh ; brighter than the celestial stars.
A gleeful smile projected on his pink lips, the dimple on his cheek was smiling too.
He loved Nehaal.
Yes, he loved Nehaal.