Irtaza had woken up early, the said morning, he felt the breeze from the window fluttering his stray hairs that were messy on his forehead

The breeze that smells soft and sweet.
He closes his eyes and took a deep breath through his nose.
Maybe, this was all meant to be.
Him and Her.
These past days, he had already accepted that it was fate indeed.
He still remembered the one glimpse of her in her yellow mayoun dress.
She was glowing, she looked like a dream.
A dream he suddenly started having in his slow-paced nights.
He chuckled remembering, how Dado had put a curfew on them, he couldn't see her for a week, untill the nikkah.
Dado insisted on doing the mehndi separately.
Irtaza was waiting for today, she will be his today and these past nights he was thinking of all sorts of things he wanted to do to her.
Her pink pouty lips, her sinful body...
He smirked at once.
He wondered if she wanted him the same way, if she thinks about him the same way.

"Irtaza bhai, kisky khayalon main ghum Hain?"
Safeer had entered his room at some point and was silently judging him for 2 minutes.
Irtaza passed a distasteful glare to safeer.

"Why you didn't knock?"

"From the way you were so indulged in dreaming, I doubt you would have heard the knock"
Irtaza rolled his eyes. He had enough of their teasing.

"Why you are here? Woh btao or phir niklo mere room se"

"Oho. You're getting married today, why so moody? Tayi Ama is calling you downstairs"
Irtaza sighed and walked out of his room, his eyes lingered on Maha's room, her room was two rooms away from his but she was sleeping in dado's room because dado didn't trust Irtaza.
It's not like I was dying to see her.

~

Maha still couldn't believe that she was getting married today, to Irtaza.
She always looked up to Irtaza growing up, she always thought of him as her ideal.
She remembered telling him that she will marry him once she grow up, she was 8 at that time and Irtaza was already a teen.
He scolded her and even complained dado.
Whenever someone talked about her marriage, Irtaza was the first person that came in her mind.
She wanted someone like Irtaza.
Who would have thought that she will get Irtaza.
Irtaza haider was her bin-mangi dua
All the pranks she pulled on him, All the times she annoyed him , It was all because she wanted to get a reaction out of him.
He was distant.
Always busy in his office.
She missed the carefree Irtaza that would smile at her , play with her , call her a Guriya, Give her rides on his bicycle.
She stared at the mehndi that adorned her hands.
Jiska rang gehra ata hai uska shohar us se bohat pyar karta hai..
She had heard it somewhere.
Her mehndi was a deep shade of brownish red.
A shy smile traced her lips.
She wondered if Irtaza was thinking about her.

"Maha beta? Kabsy wahan khari ho, come here, I want to tell you something"
Dado's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.
She turned around to stare at Dado, she was sitting on the bed, leaning on the pillows that supported her back.
Her dado was cute , Maha prayed that she will get better soon.

"Yes dado?"
Maha sat in front of her on bed.
Dado smiled lightly and touched the rouge hairs that were framing her face.

"Beta you do know that after today, your life will be changed?"
Maha shook her head in an understanding nod.

"Irtaza will be your husband and you will try to be a good wife for him, in the past whatever conflicts you both had, it's time to let it go and see him in a new light, Irtaza is a good boy even though he has a short temper, I have choosed him for you because I know you both are going to live a better life together, I know you both will love each other"

"Promise me, you will stop pranking him after today and will not argue with him"

"I promise dado"

"Also, jab woh tumhen apny paas bulaye, tum chali jana, shohar ka apni biwi par haq hota hai or biwi ka apny shohar par, you understand?"
Maha felt her cheeks warming up, the past night her mother had given her the same advices but hers were more precise and involved the wedding night. Maha was blushing whenever she recall that.

"Ji dado"

"Or agar Irtaza danty toh mujhy btana, usko main dekh longi"
Dado pulled her closer and kissed her forehead lightly.
Maha closed her eyes and enjoyed her warmth.

~

"You look like a hoor, I wish I'll look this good on my wedding" Abeeha said while munching on a barfi that she stole from Ahad

Abeeha said while munching on a barfi that she stole from Ahad.
Maha stared back at her reflection in the human lenght mirror.
Her wedding dress was a carmine red with zardozi work done on the shirt with metallic-bound threads and numerous beads, pearls that accentuated the beauty of the dress, the matching sharara was long and was heavy with work.
Her eye makeup was done professionally with various dark shades that highlighted her brown eyes, her eye lashes were long and curled due to the layers of mascara, her straight greek nose adorned a nose pin that was shining proudly in the light, her lips were a deep shade of red, her swan like neck was embellished with gold necklace, she was also wearing the matching jhumkas, her hairs were tied in a low bun and a few curled strands were framing her face beautifully.
She blushed and averted her eyes from her reflection.

"MashAllah. Kitni pyari lag rhy hai mere beti"
Her mother and baba had entered her room and her mother was already shedding tears even though she just have to move from her own room to irtaza's room.
Maha felt like crying but Abeeha glared at her.

"Don't you dare cry, make-up will be ruined"

"Mere beti kitni bari hogaye hai"
Her baba kissed her forehead and Maha felt like crying.
She hugged her baba.

"Baba, I'll miss you"
She weeped, didn't cared that her makeup will get messy.

"Pagal, iss ghar main hy toh rahogi, hamare ankhon ky samny"
Her mother laughed with teary eyes and wrapped her in a tight hug.

"Oho. Yahan toh full scene on hai"
Shahmeer said , ignoring shahveer who was making fake tears with his spit.
Disgusting.

"Chacho, The nikkah-khuwan is here"
Ahad informed and Taya Abu and nikkah khuwan entered the room along with Shehryaar chacho.

"Qubbol hai"

"Qubool hai"

"Qubool hai"

Just like that she became Maha Irtaza in a span of few minutes.

_____

How was it? I know it's short but I wanted to update sooner.
This story is coming to an end , the next chapter will be the last with their wedding night ;)
Vote and Comment.