The crescent moon was shining brightly creating a bewitching spell on angels and devils who maundered the ebony night

Gripping the half inhaled cigar between his cold fingers, he tried to get a grip of himself; his wandering thoughts that stopped on a certain turquoise eyed girl.
He recalled her scent, how it was sweet, fruity and reminded him of a ripe strawberry that just makes your mouth salivate.
She's his sister in law.
Never in his life, Jahangir thought he would be smitten by his own sister in law..
It was wrong in so many levels but he still couldn't help himself having visions of her eyes, her face, her lips or her hairs.
He remembered how she was blushing and how her lips were swollen and bitten; when Sikandar dragged her with him, to meet Jahangir.
He didn't blamed sikandar, if he was in his place he would have-
His thoughts halted when he felt a burning sensation on his finger.
Shaking his head at once, he threw the remaining piece of cigar in the ash tray.
You're Disgusting Jahangir.
He promised himself that he won't think about her again.
Beautiful womens were a curse.
They lured men.
They ruined men.
They created havocs.

~

Stupid! Aina was Stupid!
Her turquoise eyes stared at the clouds that were gathering in the sky.
Untill now; the sky had been picture perfect but now it was turning a gravel grey.
Aina panicked when a tiny droplet caressed her left cheek.
Soon, it started pouring.
She was rethinking her life choices but a black Mercedes benz stopped just beside her.
A tall man got out of the car.

"What are you doing here Liebling?"
The man poked his head out of the car window. 

"Jahangir Lala"
Aina let out a sigh of relief and sat inside the car.

"Lala, charging dead, I was waiting for the driver but since I got free earlier toh wo nhi aye abhi"
His dark gaze was focused on her moving lips, pink and glistening

"Sikandar doesn't pick you up?"
Jahangir didn't know, why he asked her or why was he curious.

"No Lala, Baba has appointed a driver for me. Sikandar is busy during my university time because of his job"
Aina was shivering now; the December breeze was making her teeth chatter.
Jahangir stopped the car and took off his warm coat, offering her.

"N-No Lala, I'm fine"

"Take it Liebling! You're not fine"
Aina didn't understood the foreign word at all, taking the coat reluctantly; she wore it.
She could imagine how absurd she might have looked. The coat engulfed her small form.
The overpowering scent of pine and cinnamon was invading her senses.
A faint smile traced his lips and disappeared.
She looked cute and small.
Little Maus.