Serendipity

serendipity

serendipity

/ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/

the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

                 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼 :

Aaban Israr; an isolated forest officer who finds comfort in his old wood  cabin and the mother Earth

Hira Noor ; an innocent beauty  running away from predators.
What happens when the beautiful injured Hira Noor stumbled across the old wood cabin of officer Aaban?
Aaban - a man who didn't had any interaction with womens before?
Who knew he would fall for a young girl who's barely nineteen summers?

~

She was running.
Her bare feet was padding against the hard soiled ground, her eyes could only see the big brooding tree trunks and their scary silhouettes, the night sky was starless engulfing the forest in a haunting darkness.
She could only hear the sound of her heavy breathing, snapping of twigs and hissing wind.
Hira Noor whimpered when a growl of some wild animal echoed loudly in the forest.
There's no way she will survive this night alive.
Either those cruel monsters disguised as humans will tear her flesh apart or Either she would become a morsel of these wild animals.

"You whore! We will catch you. You will end up in our bed"
She tilted her head to look back.
They were close....so close.
Fear was numbing her senses. There was no way out...There was no where she could hide.
Her crystal grey eyes looked up at the sky in desperation; the moon had refused to give her tranquility.
Even the nature wasn't on her side when a branch tangled her feet and she fell to the ground, something had slashed the side of her ankle.
Whimpering in pain, Hira Noor stared back at her enemies with glistening eyes.
She was ruined.
Her dignity was ruined.

There was so much that her poor mind could take, her mind was pushing her to sleep- to forget all her worries and sleep.
On the verge of losing consciousness, she saw a tall figure approaching her until he squatted down in front of her broken form.

"Are you okay Miss? Do you need help-"

"-Oh my God you're injured"

That was the last thing she heard before sleep overcame her senses.

____________________________________

This is sort of a Teaser. Btw I changed the title of my fourth story. It was 'Thorns and Roses' before but I thought 'Serendipity' was more fitting.
Anyways; I won't be updating for a while. (not until my exams are over)
Just wanted to share this with you guys because your girl can't wait and I love to keep y'all hanging (jk)
😅
Are you guys excited for 'serendipity'? Share your thoughts.