Luqua Marinn Dain

"RAIN! WAKE UP!"

Mum shouted from my ear.

"GAH! WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

"The School bus already left
IDIOT!"

"WAAAH?!"

I woke up from a loud scary mom voice that shouted from my ear. I quickly showered and bathed myself  as i put on my uniform on.

"RAIN! YOU FORGOT TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!"

My mom shouted as i started to run to my school. Yep. I forgot to do my homework. Its better to forget to be late.

*Pant* *Pant*

"RAIN GONZALES! Your late!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"DAWN CUNNINGHAM! Your late!"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"Huh?"

"Jinx!"

"Double Jinx!"

"Triple Jinx!"

"*Ehem*"

"Sorry Sensei! I woke up late!"

We look unto each others eyes. As like we found a new soulmate. Our eyes shines like never before... Dawn-chan. If Cathy  didn't woke me  up late i wouldn't have been with her. Wait whos Cathy?

"Luqua-san?"

Huh?
I look up to se a beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. A goddess.... im i already dead?!

But....
She has a maid clothes. And.... She has tears on her eyes.... I reached my hand unto her face as i wipe the tears off. Her face turns to shock.

"Why are you crying?" I said in a concerned voice.

"Ojou-sama got pushed by the Second prince...."

"You hit your head and suffered in a coma for weeks... Duke Dain blamed me for telling you that the prince is here. And he said 'If she didnt wake up i will terminate your family'"

Who is Duke Dain? And Why does he need to Terminate  Cathy's family by a simple coma?

She Cried and cried. Who is Duke Dain? I need to talk to father about this incident. Wait.... Duke Dain is my father and im Luqua Marinn Dain.

Wait.. then who is Dawn-chan and Rain? Dawn-chan is my past life BFF we have been Otaku friends since forever and Rain Gonzales is me. We have been crazy inlove with the Game "My Dearest Player" that is an Otome game and you play as the protagonist Camille and go to adventures with her fianće the Second Prince and beat the Rival Villainess Luqua Marinn Dain. Wait...

Im so confused...

Im Luqua Marinn Dain aren't i? Then.... IM  THE RIVAL VILLAINESS!!!!!!