Traitors

I woke up to see a man with blue hair and Oceanic eyes looking directly at me as beside me a woman with black hair and violet crimson eyes as she smiles at me.

"*Sigh* Since Victoria gave you a third eye... you can see, hear and speak to us anytime"

"But for consequences she will not be able to talk to any being"

I looked at them dumbfounded. I... didn't catch any of that... WAIT... did she say my appearance has changed. I gazed upon a mirror...

I was shocked... my hair became dark blue same as my eyes... i pinched my cheecks to clarify im not dreaming...

As i heard somone opening the door.

Its mom and dad...

Their face looks emotionless and blank...

"Luqua... im so sorry that your dark magic has awoken..."

As Victoria(The darkness) rolled her eyes while mom was talking.

"Its my fault to leave you in the full moon like that"

I stared unto them dumbfounded again
I looked at Victoria and she was still annoyed.

"Your precious hair color have been changed.. i researched about dark magic and it said..."

"That the people who possess it are evil, and a sadist..."

"NO! M-MOM! I-Im fine!"

My Mom stared in me with disbelief as they stood up and left my room

I hear sounds coming outside my room but i couldn't clearly understand it so i went closer to the door and put my ear againts it.

"Cathy! Make records of her strange behaviour with that dark magic of hers"

"And if she is truly a sadist we have only one choice"

I clearly heard mom's sentence of disposing me.... and Cathy being a traitor....

I looked at my right to see Victoria sharpening her eyes like she was gonna bust down the door and Lake sitting at my bed with crossed arm and a "im not payed enough to deal with this crap" expression.

I tied my hair up and went outside my room in a night gown.

I went around to see no one is in the hallways

I went to go to the waiting room and no one was there

I went to father's office as i caught a glimpse of documents. It was titled "Dejade davu" in a unknown language.

I looked inside the folder and red the first sentence

This Agreement shows that the daughter of Duke Dain is a dark magic user.

Curiously
I went down to read it all

The daughter of the Duke is shown to be capable enough and has the level of 5 million. Surpasses any wizard in the world. I believe  she can make her level to Infinity

If things go down of her dark magic she will be disposed publicly.

After some sentences it ended with my father's signature showing that he agreed.

I was betrayed by my own parent.....
My i feel my anger flowing in my body as black mist form around me.
Black cracks appeared on my chest.

Lake stopped my anger by just tapping my shoulder as he punched Victoria in the back

The crack didn't disappear as it is visible through my  nightgown. I glanzed to the window to see all of the servants gathered there. While the Second Prince, My Mom and My Dad were there.

I sharpened my eyes at them. Traitors.....