Bad Mother

I gritted my teeth as i watch them talking from afar. My urge to confront them took over me. As my body permeate unto the floor and slips out to my fathers shadow.

It was so fast i was dumbfounded. I didnt catch what i did.

My father looked at me with sharpened eyes as i sat unto the ground thinking what did i did do to get here.

Everyone was shocked and disgusted.

The second price looked at me with a grin... I'll never consider him as a fiance or a friend...

My mother looked at me as her faced twitches and it looks like she is going to burst out

"YOUNG LADY DID I SAY TO STAY IN BED! BUT YOU ARE HERE PRACTISING YOUR DARK MA-"

Somehow the vison started going black and white. My mom was going to slap me but it seems weird... i look around me to see no one is moving. My father's mouth is half-opened..
I tried to find Lake but he is no where here...
I feel someone caress my head..
I looked around to see it was Victoria..
She gives me a warm loving smile

"I stopped time for you..."

Someone said inside my head as i find who said it.. Victoria mouth isn't moving but she is the only person i see with colors.....except me....

"My little demon... I dont want you to be hurt"...

She said it sweet enough for me to be brainwashed. I just stare unto her eyes blankly..

"Repeat after me"

I simply nodded not knowing what she will do.

"Magic"

"Magic"

"Delay"

"Delay"

"True"

"True"

"Death....."

"Death"

"Now simply put your hand on that woman"

She points at my mother that was going to slap me. Rage took me on as i touched her in the forehead

"Two days" i said

Victoria's face seemed amused for what i said. She took me by the hand as Victoria dragged me back to my room.

Unfortunately i didn't knew what happend next after she turned back time.

Meanwhile

《Two faced mother POV》

I was about to slap her but she suddenly disappeared.

"Honey we are infront of the Second Prince" but that words were too late.. she was already gone...

I would abandon her is a cottage far from the kingdom as the contract protested as they were going to give me money we agreed. Having a child that contains Dark magic is truly terrible as multiple stab wounds were identified in her body that night.. and her eyes were full black

I couldn't help to be disturbed to abandon my own daughter..
She was coughing and crying blood! As a mother im very worried.

I was crying when i agreed to dispose of her.

I couldn't help but to call me a terrible mother... in just 3 days we will abandon her.. she will not have any
rights to use our surname