Battleground

-You're telling me that I just dodged a bullet 10 minutes ago to take one for someone else ? In what world is that fair ?
-Did you prefer to let him die ?
-I hate you !

-I know you love me <3 baby. By the way you can save someone else again by firing behind this man facing the enemy.

-What if I don't ? I don't have infinite ammo !

-Then dear soldier, This man will not return himself and he will be backstabbed by the dude that is coming in 3

-What the fuck are you saying there is no one behind him !

- 2-But how can you know tha..

-1I fire my weapon, and the man does a 180 just in time to bump into apparently an invisible guy who falls on the ground and turns visible, a knife in his right hand.

-I have several questions right now.

-So do I darling, but let me make you survive this battle and I will tell you everything.

-Can you at least tell the HQ that we need more men ?

-Hahaha

-What ?

-Hahahaha

-What ?! are you turning insane ? girl, give the micro to someone else, I have pressing matters.

-But darling, your radio is out since the moment you dodged that first bullet earlier.
-Then how can I hear you ?

-THAT is a good question my dear, and I will answer in time, but let's make you survive first, and talk to the lady after. Be a good boy and stop walking right now if you want to live.

-Ok.

An explosion occurs right before my eyes in the place I was meant to walk into.

-Who do you thank now ?

-Thank you...

-Good, that's my little soldier !