Untitled Part 78

Tortured because I was not believed, I lost a part of myself.

I came with good intentions, and experienced humans lack of attention, their absence of trust in a helping hand, their hate toward someone different...

They hide my difference and destroyed my sanity,

I lost hope in one day going out of there,I wanted to obliterate in hate their cities,
But chained as I was I just gave up somewhere.

So they cut my back to make me unable to leave,
I still tried to save them because I had pity,

But they used and used and used me...Then left me in a dark place I should "die in like the monster I am"I was tirelessly trying to get rid of this chain,
when I heard someone falling inside of here.I looked up, and seeing on her robe blood stains,approached slowly with the intention to help.

Inside this dark room where they left me bleeding, I got a deep and fearful feeling,I tried my best to stand on my feet, and heard something coming,The sound of someone dragging along a chain, the sound of my possible death,Completely parylezed me in this dark and cold place.

The poor thing got two holes on her back, and was shaking with the cold. I proposed to hold onto her, and she fell on my arm, closing her eyes and crying.We stayed for a moment there, unable to speak, unable to really move, fearing that the other one could be afraid.

If humans should be renamed, they shall be named contagious paranoia. Nobody should be like that.

As long as we want to help one another nothing should change that.But trust is a treasure and lie a common thing,In a world where magic is something that makes you die burning.