Heaven

Heaven let us down, so we asked for hell.

I mean, imagine a reality without conflicts. That's what we all want, right ?

Now, imagine it after thinking about the conditions to create a world like that. No more fights is no more competition. No more competition means no more fighting games,

But except for the people passionate about "dead or alive" or "street fighter", it shouldn't bother anybody, right ?

But no more games "inducing" competition means no more video games at ALL.

No more playing tag, because it is a competition.

Nothing.

Every game that has a winner is banned.

PERIOD.

Sure, you can have fun with people by getting laid like on earth.

Sure, you can still talk about and learn things, but where are you going to use that knowledge ?

There is no more need for it.

You exist like the people owning banks on earth : you have nothing to worry about.

Except, instead of doing whatever you want, the only things available are :

nothing,

nothing and...

uh...

Nothing.

So, with another person I met in heaven, I asked to leave for hell to the "Ones in charge".

OF. COURSE. NOT.

I asked for the permission to introduce anything that would get rid of our boredom :

-Can we get, like, a chess board ? I promise I will never hurt anybody with it.

-No.

-Pleaaaaaaaaaase...

-Chess is a game simulating war, right ? I don't want anyone to get bad ideas. So, no.

In heaven, you can talk as much as you want with anyone, and they won't get annoyed by it because it is simply impossible to feel bad emotions like anger or stress.

Apparently, you can still feel sadness or boredom, because only stress and anger lead to violence, or so "They" analyzed.

With that in mind, I tried to ask again and again like a beggar next to a hospital.

-I promise me and my friend Aza are the only ones who will use it, so please ?

-Still no.

I sat down, and looked at Aza with a feeling of sadness I didn't felt since my life on earth. I don't clearly remember my life, because it was so far ago I forgot most of it, but I felt the sadness of being powerless before...

After some time, I waved at Aza to get her to sit next to me and whispered something in her ear. She nod, and I got back up.

-So, I can ask ANYthing I want, right ?

Like before, the big man in a white suit talked calmly :

-Yes, anything.

-What if I want to leave ?

-Sorry ? You want to leave Heaven ? You lived your whole life hoping to get in and want to leave ?

-For starters, I never hoped to get in Heaven, I just did all I could to not end up in hell. But after seeing heaven, I am better off in hell.

-Hm...

-So, can we get in hell together ?