The Dream

twitter

@seanlewserbabe
IM LAUGHING SO HARD GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY YOU WILL NEVER GUESS
|
@laraloveskaycee
just tell us jane nobody's gonna guess and i'm impatient
|
@seanlewserbabe
FINE i got a hotel room in the hotel holding the convention so it would be easier and i'd maybe meet some of the people i follow (1/2)
|
@seanlewserbabe
and then i made my way to my room and saw kaycee come out of one and got a picture and then A COUPLE MINS LATER SEAN CAME FROM THE SAME ONE
|
@laraloveskaycee
OHMYGOD THEYRE IN THE SAME ROOM HOLY SHI-
|
@junericelew
i am willing to bet MONEY they didn't choose that lmao
|
@seanlewserbabe
yeah she looked kinda frustrated so i agree

Someone was kissing her. She could feel the sensation of lips on her own, could feel her hands rubbing the back of their neck, could just barely see their closed eyes from the proximity, but had no idea who it was. Sure, she could probably tell if she tried harder, but for some reason her vision was foggy and no matter how hard she tried to focus, she just couldn't.

Judging on first impressions, she assumed the guy was Gabe. When the kiss began to go deeper, she knew it wasn't.

Her body was suddenly lifted and, to her surprise, put on a bed. She suddenly felt like screaming at herself. Her vision was foggy enough that all she could see was a silhouette, until the boy got closer and it started clearing ever so slightly.

In a matter of seconds, he was coming close to her face again, her entire stomach doing flips until she was able to fully see who it was.

And when the face staring back at her turned out to be Sean Lew, she was positive she screamed bloody murder.

~

Kaycee awoke with a jolt, rising quickly out of bed, gasping for breath and sweating profusely. Light leaked in through the cracks of the curtains covering the glass door and windows, and the sound of light snoring continued on beside her, making her heart race that much more. If people knew what she had just dreamed about, they'd make fun of her for years.

Gabe would have a fit.

She scolded herself. Of course she's now in the mindset that she could control her own dreams. As if she asked for a dream-world Sean Lew to make out with her and toss her on a bed. Absolutely not. She's not a maniac.

She wasn't sure why, but she had been overcome with an intense amount of nausea, and the realization that the boy she just dreamed about was sleeping in the bed next to her (and wasn't her boyfriend) made things 10 times worse. Her first instinct after getting her groundings was to go into the bathroom and vomit the entirety of her dream away.

Slowly getting out of bed so as not to wake Tahani, she tiptoed into the hallway and made her way toward the bathroom. Before she could turn the handle, however, it turned for her, and the door burst open to reveal the one person she had prayed wouldn't be up this early. She cringed and immediately closed her eyes, hoping to not make any eye contact.

He jumped in surprise when he realized she was standing there, and probably again when he saw the look filled with absolute terror on her face. She was frozen. He was confused. "Rice, why are you up right now?"