Chapter 6: Taken

Hanji's POV

"Please, be extra cautious, Hanji..." Levi groaned to me as I was making my way back to my quarters. I already missed a lot of chores, so it might not be easy. But I did make my promise to him, and once more... parted with a kiss. 

I worked for a few more hours, taking a break every other minute. I noticed that lately, my jobs have been difficult to do... most likely because of the pregnancy. It happened so subtly that now, I can see the differences. How hard it was for me to lift heavy objects and how difficult it was to lean over and stretch to clean something. Now, I've been wary of everything.

Afraid of every small danger and afraid that there were things were out to hurt our baby. I guess it was catching onto Betty or something. Even Petra had to do extra work because of me. She was actually... nice. She smiled and even helped me make food. Her, an abducted omega, was working with me. What made me smile was that Levi was gonna solve it all and we would all be free.

"Hanji." I looked up to Betty, seeing a neutral face. "Come with me."

Petra returned a face that was filled with worry... and so was I. Attempting to communicate, I tried to mouth the words: "Get Levi." But I knew she wouldn't get it... why would she? How would she?

So now, I followed Betty- down and down into the basement area. The cold crept up on me and made me shiver as we went down. Creak by creak, Betty led me down into the same area where we kept the omegas. Out of the darkness, Betty spoke to me about something I would never have guessed.

"Pregnant..."

My voice grew ragged as I tried to control myself- but it didn't work. I began to overreact a bit as my hands went to my stomach and rubbing it a bit. How could I react to it? Respond? How so? Everything was overwhelming and I just... couldn't take it in.

"It's his... isn't it?" Betty quietly asks. "We can't let you have the baby... it would ruin us all."

"Betty..."

"Master Perkins will have a word with you. You're his now. I'm sure we can come up with an excuse of your absence, Hanji. Please don't worry. We got you now."

I shook my head, feeling resistant to the whole thing. I wanted to fight back- I even had the urge to do so. But... but I couldn't... if it would harm the baby... I wouldn't do it. Either way, they wanted our baby gone. If I fought, I might lose it instantly. If I complied, then... I might get lucky and have our baby spared for a few.

"No... please... no..."

"To the Ackerman, you're his prized possession. To the Ackerman, you're someone who can get info for us."

"Info...?"

Betty turns around and smiles gently. "Master Perkins, she's all yours."

Yelping just a bit, I turned and saw him behind me. His firm hands were wrapped around my throat and his other hand was on my stomach. His cold fingers slowly traced my stomach, tracing out the womb. "We know you're so close to him... Hanji, I'll spare you and the baby if and only if you give intel to me from him."

"W-What?"

He chuckles, pushing his fingers gently into my stomach- but it was firm. I could feel it wanting to hurt me. "Listen... listen, please... he's a threat to us all. That baby there... it'll be safe from his wrath. He works against us... using you, my omega. Omega, he just wants you. All alphas want an omega for themselves. Careful... he might not uphold his promises to be with you when the child arrives." There it was... his sweet, sweet voice. Anything to convince others to do what he wanted... but Levi's influence... it was still on me. 

Whenever he spoke, it disgusted me. Whenever Levi spoke, I was entranced. Add on the fact it might've been my maternal instinct. I wanted to protect the baby... I wanted to protect it from anyone. Levi was the father, and he truly does love me... Master Perkins... he doesn't care. But as of this moment, I needed to protect the baby...

"Please, my omega..." His voice dropped into this lustful voice. "My omega... please..."

The baby was all on my mind... "I will..."

*   *   *

He then let me back up after explaining every little thing to me. Things what I should and things I shouldn't do. My heart was splitting... splitting after making the deal with Perkins. I had to... just because I feared about my baby. But I then soon know that it wouldn't be like that. Levi was still gonna rescue us all. Would it make my job as an informant for him better? I would get info from Perkins and give it to Levi.

"Hanji?" Levi's voice was muffled from behind my door as he rapped gently against it. "Hanji, it's me... open up, please." I nodded, opening it up with tears staining my cheeks. He noticed it once he took one look at my face. "Hanji, what's wrong?"

Without another word, I pulled him in and locked the door behind me. This feeling wrapped around my heart was so tight... that when I told him what had happened to me... it fell apart. "Master Perkins... he wants me to spy on you. I agreed because he was gonna hurt the baby."

"Shh... it's alright, Hanji..." His voice was so calm and so... so relaxing. "I understand. Don't worry..."

"I-I know... it's good to help your case, right?"

Levi chuckles and nods. "Of course you figured that out. Hanji... I love you... so please, be safe." He says as he kissed me firmly on the lips. I embraced his kisses and leaned onto him. "Promise me that you will be safe doing this. Be safe for me... be safe for the baby..."

"I will, I will... I won't let him take me down... not when I'm already taken by you."

"Hanji, such wording... I didn't take you. You're not an object to me... you're a person." Levi chuckles softly, embracing me. "Oh Hanji... I love you. Once this is all done... it'll be great... just me and you... plus a little brat inside of you."

I laughed gently, accepting my little alpha. "Complete this mission, Levi..."