Silver

Today is a very important day, today international boy group BTS is coming to our salon! All week we had been preparing for their arrival. The salon was as clean as it had been in years. There was no hair on the floor, the mirrors werspotless, and only our best stylists were present. All seven of us Mia, Haily, Zoe, Minji, Misung, Miyung, and I were nervous. Everyone says that the BTS members are all polite and kind.

     But no matter how kind they are they still need the job done correctly. And being nervous wasn't helping. So here we are studying pictures of BTS to hopefully learn their names and not mess up. With only twenty minutes left we triple checked all of our supplies. We had all of our supplies and now all we had to do was wait, which was torture.

     Finnaly after what seemed like hours the small bell above the door chimed and we rushed over to greet them. There were seven people standing slightly behind an older man. He introduced himself as there manager Sejin. We bowed and introduced ourselves one by one. Thankfully the boys did too.

     The tallest and probably the leader went first. "Hello, my name is Namjoon." He said bowing. "My name is Jin" said the next. "Yoongi." he said just giving an effortless wave.

    They went through the line and soon the manager left. "There's no exact seating chart so feel free to sit anywhere." Our boss said smiling. Awkwardly they shuffled around looking for seats. Once everyone was seated we got started.

     Yoongi was sitting in my chair. Namjoon was with Miyung. Taehyung was with Mia. Jungkook was with Zoe. Jimin was with Haily. Hoseok was with Minji. Jin was with Misung.

     I started running my fingers through his hair. It was soft but not from being healthy. It had too many chemicals and products. "Do you know what color you want your hair?" I asked adjusting the seat.

     He shook his head. I smiled to myself, this was my chance to show off how good I was at choosing hair colors. His hair was a natural brown so I thought about bleaching it. But the first step was washing. "First, we have to wash your hair." I said smiling.

     But all I received was a  faint "ok" At the sinks were Zoe and Jungkook. He seemed shy but sweet none the less. Yoongi sat in the chair and I placed the white towel around his neck and handed him one to cover his eyes. I lathered his hair in shampoo and massaged it into his scalp.

     The water was a dirty brown color. And I couldn't help but cringe, he didn't properly wash his hair. I combed the shampoo through his hair until the water was back to normal. Once I rinsed his hair out I applied the conditioner. Removing the towels and turning off the water I went to wash my hands.

     Minji was also back there. "Hey Y/N, how's it going?" She asked. "Good, but his hair is very damaged. How about you?"

     "Hoseok is energetic. his hair is dry. I think their old stylist didn't tell them how to care for colored hairl" I nodded. I returned to Yoongi and towel-dried his hair halfway. I searched all my hair dye until I found a suitable hair color.

     It was a silver color that I loved but hadn't used yet. I smirked and grabbed the bleach and snapped on my gloves. I bleached his hair in different sections and wrapped each in foil. I move him over to the hairdryer and turned it on a low setting. I cleared my table leaving the dye and blow dryer.

     After five minuts I returned to the chair. What I didn't expect was for Yoongi to be asleep. I shook his arm gently not wanting to be harsh. An unfamiliar set of footsteps were nearing towards me. I checked behind me and It was Taehyung.

     "Hi, Taehyung." I said waving at him. "Hey Noona, Need help?" He asked pointing to Yoongi.

     I nodded letting Taehyung do his thing. Taehyung bounced over and flicked Yoongi on his forehead. When Yoongi shot his head up and hit it on the bowl I  let out a soft chuckle. He shot me a glare and went to the chair.