Again?

I stood shocked my mouth hanging down. "You're coming back to the salon?" Truthfully, having such celebrities visit us was stressful. Everyone was freaking out and I didn't want that, again. "No, just you!" He said whilst smiling.

     And then my thought dried up I coughed a little. Leaning in I asked him "Can you repeat that?" "Your styling our hair for a concept shoot," Namjoon said more proficiently. "Hmm, come again say what?" I said quickly.

"Your. Styling. Our. Hair." Yoongi said tiredly but the hint of excitement was buried deep in his voice.

"Ok, whatever. I obviously have no control over the situation." I said throwing my hands up. My chest bounced slightly from the quick upper body motion. Yoongi quickly looked away and down the hall were my bedroom door was open.

     I was hoping he didn't see anything embarrassing although there should be nothing to see. "So, you had to come to my house to tell me?" I asked sitting down in the middle of the two L-shaped couches. They all looked at Yoongi who was still avoiding eye-contact.

     "Yoongi?" Jin said tapping his shoulder. He looked back and stayed quiet. "It was a suggestion." He mumbled quietly.

     I could  barely hear him. Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon had a knowing look on there face that scared me a bit. While me and the youngest three remains clueless. "Anyways we should get going." Hoseok said standing.

     Yoongi stood up with him and stretched, his shirt ridding up showing his pale yet toned stomach. I blushed and stood up quickly. They all filled out of the apartment one by one waving goodbye. I retrieved the blue box from the couch and placed it in my lap. Using a silver Sharpie signed the bottom.

'From Y/N to Yoongi'

     I capped the marker and  put the present on the table by the door. Not too long after I put on a hoodie over my tank top there was a familiar knock on the door. "Hello?" I said opening the door. The members stood there all damp.

     "It's kind of raining. Like really hard." Jimin said scratching the nape of his neck.