WhAT?

I walked out of the store with two things. One metallic blue wrapping paper, and two. A red and black two-hundred-dollar keyboard. I decided to spend the money he gave me on something for him. The box was relatively small and the wrapping paper was a nice shiny touch.

As I arrived home and unlocked the door I was pleasantly met with the scent of the vanilla candles that had been burning since I left. I placed everything gently on the ground and blew out the candles. Before I sat down I banged into something more comfortable. Just a tank top and some leggings. Now all I have to do is wrap the box.." I muttered aloud. Wrapping presents has never been my strong suit.

I took a deep inhale and sat on the floor knowing this would take a while. The first step was to layout the paper. I unrolled it to be two times bigger than the box. After that I folded it over, that's when all hell broke loose. I tried to fold it quickly but I went to fast and it ripped.

Instead of starting over I tried to tape over it. But the tape stuck to my finger. I tried to wipe it off on my forehead but it got stuck somewhere in my hair. I gave up and grabbed the roll again-

It took longer than it should have brought after an hour I wrapped the present. There was tape in my hair and the remains of wrapping paper across my face. The doorbell rang and I wasn't expecting any visitors. I got up ignoring all of the odds and ends in my hair. "Hello? I said opening the door.

My eyes went wide as I looked up. "Namjoon?" I said. He nodded quickly and pulled down his mask and whispered "Can I come in?" I opened the door wider and he walked in taking his shoes off quickly.

Then Taehyung walked in. I was shocked because they kept coming in. And soon there were seven men sitting in my living room.

     Before I even said anything Taehyung piped up. "Whoes that for?" He asked looking at the box. "And what happened to you?" He asked again gesturing to my hair.

I quickly brushed my fingers through your my hair getting most of the tape out. And before Taehyung asked anymore questions I rush to the box and picked it up. "Nothing, nowhere no one!" I said getting it out at once. They all gave me questionig and unsure looks.

Except Yoongi, he wasn't looking at the box in my hands. His eyes lingered on my bare arms, collarbone, and chest. I felt my cheeks heat up under his gaze. "Sooo, what brings you here?" I asked looking around at them avoiding Yoongi still.

Finnaly Taehyung spoke up again. "Your doing our hair again!"

"What?!"