I'm Not Here

I've been on edge around everyone lately. Due to stress and a slight lack of sleep. Not to mention it's 7:00 am and I need to be to work by seven 15. I groaned and head-butted the steering wheel. Usually, I love my job, it brings me joy to express my creativity and I had even managed to be ranked one of our best.

     But now, maybe it has to do with Yoongi or Lucas. I just cant find the same love or passion. Nonetheless, this is my job and I need to get a move on.

     "Hey Y/N," Minji said from her station. I waved back not caring whether or not she saw me. I groaned in frustration at the mess in my workspace. I moved tubs of supplies and wiped down surfaces leaving my area spotless.

     On my way back to the front I stubbed my toe on a chair. I couldt help but scream out in pain frustration . I could feel all the eyes on me. It had been no secret that I've been acting diffrent lately. Everyone has been walking on rocks around me.

     "Y/N, you should go home and rest. Today wont be too bad we can take your sutomers." Zoe said with concern. Several others nodded or hummen in agreement. I sighed and nodded. "Your right." I said calmly.

     I opened the apartment door ready to fall onto the bed and take a nap with my free day. "Lucas?" I asked dissapointedly. He was on the couch a bottle of beer in his hand and covered in condoments. He looked at me with a drunked smile.

     "Shouldnt you be at work?" I asked him trying to figure out why he was lounging around. "I quit." He said taking another swig. I was ready to throw him out.

     I had planned on him staying maybe two months. But with no job and no other family he would be here for too long. And that happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. "Get our Lucas." I said sternly.

     The dry anger taking over. He stood up and walked seemingly to the door but. "Come on Y/N, you cont do that to your boyfriend." He said almost seriously.

     With that he pulled me close to me and forced his lips onto mine. It was roughe and the scent of alcohol clogged my nostrils. I tried my best to move my head in anyway to get him off. "Lucas get off me!" I screeched.

     He didn't let go instead he pulled at the bottom of my shirt. "Lucas!" I screamed again. He wouldn't let go. "Help, help!" I yelled hoping someone would pass by.

Yoongi P.O.V

     Everything with Y/N has been Rocky lately. All of the boys thought I should get her chocolate and apologize. As much as I hate to admit it they were right. It was mostly me fault that it's been this way. I've been working overtime in the studio and it stressed me out. I decided to it deliver her some stuff and apologize.

I was walking to her apartment when something caused me to drop everything. As far as I knew that was Y/N's voice screaming for help. Her apartment door was wide open and her screams were getting louder. I looked in and rage filled me. Lucas was holding her while she struggled against him.

In one fluid motion he was on the floor. She stumbled back and I wrapped my arm around her. "Are you ok?" I asked looking down at her. She was shacking in my hold.

     She didn't answer and back further into me. "It's ok. I'm here." Just saying those words brought me to a realization. I'm not here.

     If I was here this wouldn't have happened. If I can't be the boyfriend she deserves. Maybe I shouldnt be her boyfriend at all.