Awkwardly Amazing

The car ride was great. Yoongi opened up more and we got along great. I learnt a lot of new things about him. He grew up in Daegu and then moved to Seul to be an Idol. Or, how he had a hard time warming up to people.

     He also admitted to having a bad temper and getting easily angered. I was happy that he opened up and even admitted some of his flaws. We pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex. "Let me walk you to your door at least." He offered so sweatly that I couldnt refuse.

     He put his face mask on and his bangs covered the rest on his face with his bangs. As wee were walking to the elevator I heard a familiar voice behind me call my name. "Y/N! Y/N!"I turned around and all I saw was Lucas running toward me.

     He hugged me tightly and all I could smell was his cologn. "Hey Lucas." I said my voice muffled. He let go allowing me to talk. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

     "I'm visiting a friend. What about you?" He spoke, cheerfully as allways.  "I live here." I said casually.

     He smiled widely. "Ill have to visit you soon." He said giving me a hug before running off. I turned to focus my attention back on Yoongi. "Sorry about tha-" He grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him into the elevator.

     Without comprehending I was pushed against the back of the elevator. The hand bar pushing into the curve of my back. He was kissing me harshly and passionantly. The entire thing was unexpected and I didnt react. That didnt stop him, my lips remained dormant underneath his while he took control.

      He pulled away looked down at me. "What was that?" I asked quietly. "I dont like that LuLu charectre." He said deeply.

     'Lucas?" I corrected. "I meant what I said." He grumble. "So you were jeleouse?" I asked smirking lightly.

     "I dont get jeleouse." He growled in my face. I laughed and left the elevator. When I turned on the lights to my appartment I saw my Shooky stuffed animal on the couch where I left it.

     "I had alot of fun tonight Yoongi." I said sincerely. "Me too." His response was short but he smiled widly with it. And his smile, was beutiful.

     It was diffrent than when he usualy smiled. His face lit up and his smile was wide and gummy. My heart melted just a little more the longer I looked at him. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back, this time without the hesitation. "Bye Yoongi." I said while I closed the door.

——————————————————
A/N

     I always thought I wouldn't write author notes but here I am. Anyways hope you have a great day.

-💜