Is it Too Late

"Are you ok." He asked a subtle frown tainting his features. "What about Taehyung?" I said ignoring his question. He was lying on the floor unconscious.

I checked him around. His nose was leaking blood and his cheek was scratched up. "What are you doing? Help him!" I screamed at Yoongi who was standing in place.

He quickly dashed to my side grabbing ahold of Taehyung. I opened the door and cleared off the couch for Taehyung to comfortably rest. "y/n-" "Can you shut up? What are you even doing here?" I said crossing my arms.

"Well, I wanted to apologize." He started. "Apologize for what? For leaving me in the rain? For breaking my heart? Because a simple apology cant fixes that." I said finishing my rant.

He stood there shocked. "I- Y/N. I broke up with for your own good. And I am sorry, and as much as I hate not being with you I don't regret it." He said looking me in the eye.

"Yoongi, you cant make those decisions for me. I'm an adult, I can manage a relationship." I said calming down, trying to push the tears back into my eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you. Why don't you understand that? I care about you too much." He reasoned.

"If you care about me so much then why, would you break my heart. What could possibly hurt more than that?" I screamed. My heart racing in my chest.

"You see me hurt. Maybe it's selfish but I know you. If you had to see me suffer every day it would break you. And I cant do that to either of us." I ran my hand repetitively through my hair."

Yoongi reached a hand towards , me and I jumped back. I shook my head hystaricly. "Go, GO! Get away from me and don't c=touch me or talk to me again!" I screamed pushing himto the door.

He barely budged against my push. He gripped my wrists firm but gently and moved them aside, keeping them pinned at my side. As he et go of my hands a=I stopped struggling.

"I will never leave you. No matter how much you want me to, I will be there for you." He said softly before pressing his soft lips to mine. I relaxed and held onto him.

     "Don't go." I said, it came out weaker than I would have liked. "I don't want to." He said rubbing shapes aimlessly around my back.

     He let go and looked me in the eyes. He wiped away the last of the tears and kissed my forehead while brushing his fingers through my hair. "Bye Y/N." He said gently and calmly. After that he walked to the door and without a second glance left the apartment.