Chapter Eight

The whole group stands up along with her. My heart starts pounding. I can feel my adrenaline preparing me for whatever is about to happen. I'm already putting it in my mind that I'll never be welcome to hangout with these people again.

"Ren, don't you fucking dare." Zayn commands.

She stumbles before she gets to me, and I'm standing up already, and I don't move my eyes away from hers, and she's standing inches away from me. Her eyes looked glazed over, as if she's not just drunk, but on way more. Harry is standing up with his hands in his pockets, just watching, looking at me. Nic and Niall are both standing close to us, trying to talk Ren out of her drunken, violent state. And Charli moves to stand right next to me, like she'd help me if I need it. I don't say anything. I'm just staring at her. I can see Harry walking up to stand almost directly behind her, still keeping a slight distance.

​"I'm not even that drunk you little bitch. You will not talk to me that way." She slurs, her breath reeks of a mixture of alcohols.

​"You need to fucking chill." Charli says as Niall tries to stand in between us. She scoffs as Zayn makes his way to stand next to me on my other side.

​Harry starts moving closer and closer behind Ren. Is he going to defend her?

Nic is practically chewing her nails off, standing next to Charli while Ren glares at her.

​She seems to have calmed down a bit and she backs up. Niall starts walking backward to stand where he was, next to Nic. Harry starts backing away, still staring at me.

When Ren hears me chuckle under my breath as I start to sit back down, she whips around and starts flailing her arms. She got one good jab on my lower lip before I could do anything.
I am completely shocked. Before I could do or say anything, Harry is between us, his back to me, blocking her form doing anything else. He grabs her and slightly pushes her away from me.

​"Get your ass out of here, Ren. You need to sleep that shit off." He says when he has to grab her from trying to come at me again.

"Get off me! She wants to be a little bitch then she'll get what she deserves!" She spits. Nic and Charli move next to me.

​Harry doesn't seem fazed by Ren's attitude and moves her away from us. I'm trying to stay calm when Niall and Zayn surround me as well. I honestly don't know what to do.

​"Hollis, are you okay?" Niall asks, putting one of his hands on my shoulder and checking my face.

​"I have no fucking idea why she goes crazy. Hollis, I am so sorry." Nic says, I can tell she is pissed.

"That bitch is going to get it." Charli starts walking, but I grab her arm before she can go anywhere.

"It's fine, but she won't do that shit again." I say.

​"Your lip is busted open and you're bleeding. We need to get you cleaned up." Zayn says.

Before I know it, Harry is moving Niall slightly out of his way so he can stand in front of me. He grabs my chin and raises my face so he can get a better view, looking at my bloody lip. I forget that there are other people standing around me when Harry grabs me, but I feel like crawling in a hole because I am so embarrassed. I want to walk out of the building with my bruised and bloody lip and go back to my dorm.

"I've got stuff we can put on that. Come with me." Harry drops his hand from my chin.

​I'm surprised he's offering to help me, but I follow him anyway. We walk into one of the doors attached to the party room. It's a huge bathroom. It has grey and white cabinets and granite countertops. It also has an enormous walk-in shower. I can't help but think of all the others that may shower in here.