Be Alright

There are some sensitive subjects in this chapter such as cheating, drugs, and suicide. Please don't read if any of this makes you upset or uncomfortable.

Bill is not a demon in this either, he was born and raised as a human and has no demonic tendencies or powers.

Song is Be Alright by Dean Lewis
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

Bills P.O.V

"I look up from the ground, to see your sad and teary eyes. You look away from me and I see there's so the thing you're trying to hide."

I sat upright and looked at Y/N, she was looking at her hands as they fiddled in her lap, her eyes became teary and a few escaped rolling down her cheek, I wiped one before pulling my hand back. I could tell there was something she was hiding from me, I didn't know what, however, I didn't even know if I wanted too.

"And I reach for your hand but it's cold, you pull away again and I wonder what's on your mind."

'What's a wrong princess? Is everything ok?' I asked her. She took a deep breath and looked at me with dull, sad eyes before sighing and taking in a breath.

"And then you say you made a dumb mistake, you start to tremble and your voice begins to break."

'I made a dumb mistake...' she said as his voice broke and her body trembled. I looked at her with a questioning look.
'What did you do?' I asked trying my best not to sound worried.

"You say the cigarettes on the counter weren't toured friends they were my mates, and I feel the color draining from my face."

'The other day the cigarettes on the counter weren't my friends, they were for your mate, dipper...' she said as more tears threatened to spill from her eyes. I felt my face go pale as all color drained from it. Dipper? But he was my best mate, why would he..? I didn't know what else to say I knew what she meant, I knew what she had done. 'Oh...' was all I managed to say. As she stood and left the apartment we lived in taking all her stuff with her as I sat staring at the wall. A few moments passed before Robbie walked in, he was like a brother to me, his parents were pretty much my own. He sat next to me and I told him what happened.

"And my friend said, I k ow you love her but it's over mate, it doesn't matter put the phone away. It's never easy to walk away, let her go, it'll be alright."

'Look bill, I know you love her, but it's over, it doesn't matter so put your phone away and let her go, it'll be alright.' He said patting me on the back as he took my phone from my hand I let tears slide down my cheek silently as we sat there. He got two beer prom the fridge and handed me one. I have never drunk so quick in my life, Nd that's all I could remember we drank till I passed out and wendy came to look after us.

"So I still look back at all the messages you sent, and I know it wasn't right but it was fucking with my head. And everything deleted like the past, it was gone. And when I touched your face I could tell your moving on."

I couldn't stop looking at all the messages we had sent each other over the years, and even though it was fucking with my head I couldn't stop. I had gone through 4 creates of beer since she left a week prior. I heard a knock at the door and answered it seeing Y/N face, she looked down but I took her chin with my finger and made her look up at me. She looked better, happier than ever. And I died a little to see it. 'I came to get some stuff I left.' She said and moved past me then moments later left again. I sat back down and called Robbie and wendy over again. They came and stayed the night, said they'd take me for breakfast the next day.

"But it's not the fact you kissed him yesterday, its the feeling of betrayal that I just can't seem to shake. And everything I know tells me I should just walk away, but I just want to stay."

They took me to greasy and sat me in a booth while they went to order, I looked out the window and saw Y/N running over the grass where she jumped into Dippers arms and kissed him. I ran outside and stood there Wendy and Robby tried to drag me back in saying 'Just walk away' and all I could reply with was 'but I want to say' they took me home and got more beer from the fridge before giving me the same lecture.

"I know you love her but it's over mate, it doesn't matter put the phone away, it's never easy to walk away. Let her go, it'll be okay. Its gonna hurt for a bit of time, so bottoms up let's forget tonight. Youll find another and you'll be just fine, let her go."

Wendy hugged me as Robbie got the beers from the fridge and said 'Bill I know you love her, but it's over mate. It doesn't matter so out that phone away. It's going to hurt for a bit, but you'll find another and be just fine, let her go man.' Robbie nodded in agreement as he sat next to her giving her a kiss as he handed the beers around. They try not to be lovey in front of me but I can't stop them. I nodded to and put the phone back into my pocket. I took a long swig from the bottle and then we drank through the night till they went home sometime around 3. I went to go get so thing stronger.

"But nothing heals, the past like time. And they can't steal, the love you're born to find. But nothing heals, the past like time. And they can't steal, the love you're born to find."

After buying 3 bottles of vodka. I started to walk to the rail bridge. I drank a bottle on the way. Nothing is going to help me move on from her. And I was meant to love her that's what I was born for.

"I know you love her but it's over mate, it doesn't matter put the phone away, it's never easy to walk away. Let her go, it'll be okay. Its gonna hurt for a bit of time, so bottoms up let's forget tonight. Youll find another and you'll be just fine, let her go."

Wendy's words echoed in my head as I sat down my legs dangled over the edge. I won't find another, I don't want to. I never want anyone other than her. I pulled out my notepad from my blake pocket and began to write. The words came out easily. I was the writer and lead singer for Robbie's band, this was my best work yet I think. I stood and began to sing the lyrics. I swigged the last bottle of vodka in between sentences my words getting more and more slurred. I looked to the edge of the bridge where I just sat and began the last few lines taking a step closer with each.

"It'll be alright."
One step
"It'll be alright."
Another
"It'll be alright."
And another
"It'll be alright."
One more
"It'll be alright."
And now my toes were over the edge. I took one last swig finishing the bottle and place the notepad under a rock so it couldn't blow away and looked out over gravity falls. It looked peaceful, calm, the town was asleep with the sun begging to rise into the sky over the waterfall. It was beautiful and it bled into the pink sky, blood was still fresh on my wrists and I took a deep breath as I said the final words of the song.
"It'll be alright."
And I stepped forward, there was nothing under my foot this time, but I knew that. If I can't live without her, I don't want to live at all. As I thought of her one last time the world went black and I was relieved from the pain permanently.

Wendys P.O.V

It was one week after Bill killed himself. It was his funeral an hour ago now its the wake. Robbie, the band, Tompson, stan, mable, dipper, Y/N, ford, Gideon, soos and I were all stood around the grave, the rain was light and the ground was soaked. The small bump on the floor was a reminder I lost my best friend. There wasn't a dry face, not just because of therian but because he was gone and not coming back. Robbie coughed and everyone turned, they were to sing the song bill wrote before he jumped. The sacred to play and by the end, Y/N was on her knees crying dipper comforting her. I couldn't take it anymore and slapped her. 'You don't have the right to cry.' I said and stormed of everyone else followed. And it was never spoken of again.

If you are having thoughts of killing yourself or have any other issue, you can come to me! I am in the same place as bill at the moment and I do give some good advice so even if you just need a friend I'm hear! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. If you have any questions for me then please let me know.