Freeing Will [Part 2]

Yes, I have the journal and yes it is amazing.

Enjoy!
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

'Will is trapped as a constellation!' Dipper said showing bill the page of his journal which featured a familiar-looking triangle. Bill looked at him with a face you could not describe. It was a mix between, thankfulness, hatred and an idiot.
'My brother is a star?' he asked dipper, dragging the question out as though it was the stupidest thing ever said. Dipper nodded before making his, well actually face.
'Well, actually a constellation is a group of stars that form...'
'I know what a fucking constellation is Pinetree.' bill said annoyed that dipper began to ramble on at a time like this. The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife, and still struggle. To break the tension and science in the air you decided to speak up.
'So how do we get him out?' you asked Dipper who's face lit up immediately. He flipped through the book again to the blood-stained page of Bill Cipher. Bill looked at the page in discuss, Dipper stepped back from him, still not entirely trusting the demon. Dipper broke a pen as he read through using the black light.
'I blive we can summon him, we just need the right spell.' Dipper said noting a few things down into a note pad. Bill then suddenly disappeared. You stared at the spot where he once sat, dipper so too. A few moments passed before the bill returned a piece of paper in his hand.
'This is the page about Will from journal 2. In reverse falls that is.' he said and handed dipper the price of paper. Dipper sighed and rubbed his temple.
'We need 8 candles, and I picture your closest friend.' He said as he read through the rest of the page. You ran into the shack to grab the items as well as matches. Coming back out you found bill awkwardly hugging Dipper. He quickly moved as he saw you.
'I was trying to Kill him!!' he yelled in defense, sort of.
'Sure you were, now then give me the stuff and wait. We only have one shot or he will be stuck forever.' Dipper said as he began to take the objects off of you. He drew a tick on the person's face and put it in the center of the candle formation. He lit each candle carefully before he needed it down and looked at the page once again.
'Im sorry if this doesn't work Bill.' he said before clearing his throat and beginning the incantation.
'muirasitenev sirofetem .muitnev sunimod sirofetem .mulugnatne , mulugnairT!' He yelled. The candles blew out and that was it nothing happened. Bill lunged at dipper screaming and crying. In the ball of fists and kick neither realized the small blue person sat beside you. He looked at her and she instantly knew it had worked. He looked just like bill, but blue.
'You must be William?' you asked him and he looked slightly. Before shuffling to get onto the bench you sat on.
'I prefer to Will. Why are they fighting?' he asked and you smiled neither brother knew they were about to reunite. You pointed at bill that had dipper underneath him. His hair was tinged red.
'That's Bill. He is fighting because he thought the one under him did the spell to get you back wrong.' You couldn't help but smile wider as will face lit up recognizing his brother he stood and walked closer.
'B~Bill!' he yelled. Bills head snapped towards him and he jumped up running one and hugging will. They were both smiling and laughing. After they calmed down Bill called you over. You walked over and got pulled into Bills side.
'This is Y/N. She is my Fiancee.' bill announced and Will waved at you. Bill chuckled before pulling you both into a hug.
'You can always ask her for a hug. She gives the very best.' he told will and you nodded in agreement. Afterward, the bill introduced will to Dipper. Will thanked him for saving him then Dipper went back to the shack. The three of you went home to discuss the living arrangements and for Will to come to the soon approaching wedding.

Everything was perfect. Even more than before.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I will be soon writing the Wedding series. Also I am waiting another book called 'Love Me Already!' this is also a BillxReader. So look out for that!