Did it hurt?

It was just another day in gravity falls. You were with your best friend Dipper pines and his sister Mabel. You had gone on a monster hunt to try and find a unicorn. Mable wanted to ride it while dipper wanted to study it. You tagged along to try clear your head. Lately, you had been getting dreams about the flying Dorito that had tried to kill the town a week before. However, he wasn't a triangle anymore he was a human and a hot one at that. You had the most amazing dreams when he was in them. You were always in a snowy place in the woods. And as you walked through the snow and trees you could hear him whisper. He would call out to you ask you to follow his voice. And you always did. When you found the source of the whispers you would have to walk through a curtain of vines. You would then be next to a little lake, the water is unfrozen despite the snow. He would be sat in a boat or by the trunk smiling at you. He has tan skin and blonde hair with a black undercut. He wore black skin-tight jeans and a yellow, brick print waistcoat and of course his signature black bow tie and cane. He occasionally had a top hat but it was never there long. You would walk over and he would take you by the waist and dip you down making you look into his deep blue eye, the other covered by a triangular eye patch. He would then kiss you before saying he loved you. You would then wake up.

Overall, you had fallen in love with the dreams and looked forward to sleep, or looked forward to seeing him. You became friends with the triangle version of him, and you had to admit you had fallen for his personality, but loving a triangle let alone dating one isn't practical. But now he was human and even thinking of him made you blush. You snapped from your trance when dipper slammed his book shut exasperated. 'This is hopeless, we won't find it.' he said sitting down on a log, only to fall back into a bush and through it. You followed alongside Mable, and when you came out the other side you were met with a clearing full of unicorns. Mable ran straight to a pink one, who seemed to eminently accept her and rode around with Mable on it's back. Dipper was talking to one asking multiple questions and writing them in his journal. You sat down in the soft grass and observed.

*30 minutes later*

You looked around you before your head began to pound and the world began to freeze turning grey. Then the world fully diappeared, turning to the one you became fond of within your dreams. You followed the voice once again and saw him. He looked happier than ever and when you went over the dipped you down.
'I love you princess.' then he kissed you.
You closed your eyes expecting to wake up, but you didn't. He seemed to have read your mind, which he did. 'This isn't a dream this time princess, I brought you to the mindscape.' you nodded and smiled as he leads you over to a picnic basket on a yellow checked blanket. You sat down surprisingly warm despite the weather it was outside the tree. 'Go on. Ladies first.' he motioned to the basket and you opened it, finding nothing you looked at him questioning him. 'This is the dreamscape, think of a food you want and think of the space in the basket when you open your eyes it'll be there.' he smiled as you closed your eyes. And sure enough when you opened your eyes Y/F/F was in the basket, you smiled accomplished and took the food. Bill made his food, shapes of course. You looked at his food, wondering what a triangle would taste like. Bill again read your mind and handed you one. You slowly put it in your mouth preying to every God you knew it wouldn't kill you. Once it was in your mouth, it tasted like chocolate. 'It tastes like chocolate.' you said he nodded before picking up a circle and screaming. 'I hate circles.' he said when he noticed you laughing.

After hours of sitting and laughing. Bill turned to you and smirked, he shuffled closer and took your chin in between his fingers and leaned in. 'Close your eyes.' you did as he said and felt the world around you change you felt sand benieth your feet and cool ocean air on your face. When you opened your eyes you saw the most beautiful sunset you had ever seen and then fireworks exploded. You sat in silence until it ended but when you looked at the bill he wasn't looking at the display of lights, he was looking at you.
'What?' you asked as he moved closer.
'Did it hurt?' he asked as he smirked more, you rolled your eyes but couldn't keep from smiling.
'Let me guess when I fell from heaven?' his smile grew wider and you rolled your eyes once again.
'Nope!' he claimed and you looked surprised, what else could he say.
'What?' you asked him and his smile grew wider than ever as he inched closer to your face. You blueish as you looked into his blue eye which seemed to be as blue and deep as the ocean you say by, you could see the fireworks reflect in his eyes lighting them up even more.
'Did it hurt when you fell for me?' he grinned as you blushed before you could answer you were being kissed. His soft lips we're attached to yours and they danced together like they were used to it. You were lowered onto your back and when he finally pulled away the fireworks stopped, in your head and in the sky. 'I love you too princess.' he smiled.
'Come back with me.' You said before it even processed in your head. Suddenly the real-world was back, in full color and no time had passed, this time bill was there though. And your head was finally clear, and your hand was in the hand of bills. Everything was ok once again.