Freeing Will [Part 1]

Bill had been miserable all day. He woke up and laid staring at the ceiling for nearly two hours before he rolled out of bed. He only grunted or said as little as possible when you spoke to him. You decide to make breakfast when you heard his body hit the floor of the kitchen roof. It took half an hour before he came downstairs. He had on a blue hoodie and a pair of black joggers. He signed as he sat at the table. You handed him a plate of triangular pancakes, his favorite. You kissed him on the cheek before sitting down to eat your own. He picked up a fork and picked at them, eating about two mouthfuls before pushing the plate away and walking outside to the porch. You finished your own and went out after him.
'Bill? What's the matter?' you asked as you leaned on the railing by his side. He let out another sigh before turning to you and burying his head in your neck.
'Promise me you won't go.' he mumbled. Bill had been getting dreams lately when you left him or set hi. Up to be killed but the pines. You and the Pines assured him that this was not and never will be the case. You moved him to face you and sat on the bench with him lying down in your lap. As you rubbed his head he slowly fell asleep, he needed it apparently. You knew he had a sleepless night by the amount of shuffling next to you. He did settle down in the early morning but you guessed it still went enough. You sat out there all day. When the sun was beginning to set bill awoke and moved. He sighed again. Then took a deep breath before telling you something nobody knew, other than himself, a huge secret it was almost too hard to believe.
'I have a brother.' he suddenly said, you were shocked, you had no idea, no one did. You didn't know what to say, isn't that a good thing? Having a brother? He read your thoughts before speaking again.
'It is a good thing. A great thing. He's a few thousand years younger than me, but he's was amazing. His birthday is today actually.' he said sighing. You leaned your head on his shoulder as you listened to him speak.
'He went missing three thousand years ago. I couldn't find him anywhere, the dimension he was summoned to is the same as this one, but reversed. Like Mable is evil and is madly in love with Gideon. Vision owns the journal. It a weird place even for me. But I couldn't gain access to that dimension till 4 hundred years ago. When I got there I found out they got rid of him. He was useless and not the one they wanted. They wanted me but got the spell wrong. I won the little fight and found out they trapped him somewhere I could never find. And I can't.' he said tears streaming down his face. You held his hand not quite knowing what to say.
'Im sorry bill.' you said and he shook his head. He let out a small laugh of pain. Before he continued.
'My brother is extremely week too, a crybaby as one would say. I couldn't help him, I still can't. He was the only thing that ever mattered to me, the only thing I wouldn't hurt to get what I wanted. And because of me, he's gone forever.' he cried softly and you text dipper to come over with all the journals to see if there was away to find him.
'what was he like?' you asked him, you wanted to know what you fiancee's brother was like. Even if it was just to keep him distracted while dipper got to your cabin.
'A real softy. Easily scared but at the same time so so brave, he always got beat up as a kid because he tried to stand up for me when I got out of line. He was a weaker version of me, a better one too. He is also a triangle, blue one. His name William.' Dipper arrived at that point and you all went inside your house to discuss a way to find William, or Will as bill said to call him.
'Did these gleeful twins give you any clues as to where they trapped him?' Dipper asked flipping through pages of the journal.
' "A place I could never go or find" that was it, I did my business and left.' He replied while he cuddled into your side trying to hide his tears from his former arch-nemesis. Dipper put his pen to his mouth and thought long and hard. His pen eventually gave up and explode all over dippers' hands and face. Bill let out a laugh. Before he cried again, the ink was blue.
'Im going to go to the bathroom and clean up. Do not give him my journal and have a think on that clue.' he then quickly ran out to your bathroom down the hall. You rubbed Bills' hair as he shook slightly. You hadn't seen him like this in a long long time. Only when you got a  really really bad case of the flu. Dipper came back after 10 minutes and sat back down, across from you and bill. He got out a notebook and a working pen.
'Where can you go?' he asked Bill who looked at him as though he was the stupidest being on earth. His hair turned a light shade of red and you sighed knowing a fight was about to break out.
'I am the most POWERFUL demon there is! I can go EVERYWHERE!' he yelled before sniffing again. Dipper sighed trying to contain himself for your sake.
'Well there has to be somewhere, can you go underwater?' dipper asked.
'Yes but it's hard to, can't belong down there. It's like space, except I'll get killed if I go back there!' he laughed slightly then became quiet once again. Dippers' face lit up and he scribbled on his note pad.
'Y/N...Bill, get ready. We are going to get Will back!' with that, he ran out of the house and into the forest. Yelling about coming back in an hour. Bill jumped up and changed into his usual attire. He put on his best eye patch. His yellow tailcoat was perfectly fit onto his body and you always admired his shape appearance.
'Come on Princess! You are about to meet your soon to be brother in law!' he said as he excitedly dragged you out the door to find Aintree. Even though he said he would meet you back here in an hour. 

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Hope you enjoyed part 1 of this chapter. This will most likely only be a 2 part, might be a 3 if I write more about after will return.

But the good news for everyone I will soon be writing a.........
WEDDING CHAPTER!

Well, mini-series. It will have the before engagement, engagement, parties, the wedding, the honeymoon.

That's it for now next chapter will probably be up tomorrow! So till then remember...

Reality is an illusion and the universe is a hologram, by gold, bye!