Don't hurt me.

There is major abuse in this chapter. So please don't read if you are upset or comfortable with the following,
PTSD
CUTTING
KICKING
PUNCHING
BLOOD

Bill is abused in this after wierdmegaddon, Dipper is the person to inflict the abuse onto bill because he also loves Y/N.
I do not believe dipper would do this it is for the purpose of the story.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

Y/N P.O.V

'He Dipper, I can't find Bill anywhere and he won't pick up his phone. Do you know where he is, he said he had some business to do but it's been 10 hours since he left and I'm getting worried.' I asked Dipper down the phone. There was a pause of silence before he answered. 'Sorry Y/N I haven't ill keep an eye out though and I'll tell Mable too as well.' you sighed and hung up. You were worried sick. He was weird this morning, he refused to look at you and when he left he didn't say goodbye. He left a note on the table that said
"Princess,
I love you, I have some business to attend to, I'll be back, eventually don't wait up."
You sighed and went to bed, hoping he would be there when you woke up.

Dippers P.O.V

I laughed as I put down the phone, I turned around to the demon she was looking for. He was bound to the wall in power restricting chains, making him as powerful as a baby.  'Looks like our little Princess is worried about you.' I walked over and forced his bruised face to look at mine. He had blood dripping from his nose and his mouth, his cheek and eye were a beautiful black and his cheeks were wet with tears. 'She's not your princess!' he spat at me getting blood on my t-shirt. I punched him straight in the stomach forcing him to cough up more blood. 'She will be when she thinks you abandoned her again.' I replied whispering it darkly into his ear. He tried to move to attack, but I slammed him into the wall by the throat. He gasped for air as I tightened my grip. I waited till his eyes rolled back before dropping him. He gasped for breath on the floor as I dragged him to a chair chaining hi so he was straddling it. I then took his chin. 'Im going to go check our Princess is ok, then I think I'll take her to a movie.' I said and laughed as I watched him try scowl at me. Then I left.

*time skip to 4 days later*

I walked down the steps to the abandoned bunker I had the bill in. It's been 4 days since he went "missing". I turned on the light and he looked weakly at me, he hasn't eaten so I made him drink and eat a granola bar before I tore off his shirt. I took a knife and began to cit into his back, ignoring his cries and shouts. I cut ass deep as I could. I carved his true form into his back although it just looked like a pool of blood right now. I pushed him off the chair and began to kick and stamp on his leg-breaking them and definitely a few ribs. He again coughed up blood. I then sat down next to him. 'Princess is great, we went and watched a movie, she had fun, I tho k she's forgotten all about you.' I smirked as I heard him sniff. 'N~no' he weakly coughed, he was dying and boy was I glad. 'Oh yeah, she called me last night and said she loved me! Because I helped her so much lately!' I could hear his voice hitch as I said it and then he began to cry so I took my leave. I didn't need to be chained he was too weak to do magic and can't walk to I just kicked him one last time then left.

Y/N

I sat on my bed clutching bills shirt. It's been 4 days now and yesterday Dipper admired he had feelings for me. I said I didn't feel the same but thanked him before he left, mad. I undressed and put on bills shirt. It was massive on my frame I had dent even since bill left. I walked to the kitchen to get water and thought I heard the door. I waited too see weather I heard it again and I did. It was faint and badly there. I went to it and looked through the hole seeing nothing. I opened the door and looked down. Sat on the step was a wet blood socked bill. 'Bill!' I talked him in a hug, but quickly removed myself when he hissed in pain. I helped him to the couch and softly hugged him. He cried onto my shoulder. 'Where have you been?' I asked as I pulled away. He had tears in his eyes and I don't think I have ever seen him cry before. 'D~Dipper... Wanted you to himself...' my voice got caught in my throat. And I went to get bandages and pain killers. I treated everything and forced him to eat and drink as well as take the pain killers. 'Y~you love me right Princess?' he asked as I kissed his cheek. 'I couldent love anyone else.' he sighed in relief as I higher him once again. 'Im calling Dipper, and the cops.' he froze but knew there was no stopping me especially without powers.
'Hey Dipper can you come over I wanna talk to you.' I hung up before I got a reply. A few minutes later the police came and hid then Dipper came.  I let him in closing the door and when he saw bill he froze. I slapped him as the police  jumped out and took him away. Bill was safe and could heal himself then we moved far away from gravity falls.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Not my best at all, and I'll make another with this picture that is better at some point. Regardless I hope you enjoyed!