You never did: Part One

Damn this is depressing.

Stereotypical American teen romance movie gives right here

Enjoy!
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

You looked up into the sky as bills body came apart to form anything but a human. His me mechanical laughter rung throughout gravity falls, causing the ground to slightly shake. To the side of you was Dipper Pines your cousin. Next to him Mable Pines his twin sister, and your cousin. You all stood in a practical line as Bill picked up both the original Pines twins. His laughter rung out even louder as he began to crush your wrinkles. None of you could move, you could only watch in horror for the inevitable. There was nothing you could do. That is until a blast of blue light shot over your heads and straight through bills eye, knocking him back. He dropped Stan and Ford who ran over to the three of you, For grabbed yours and dippers hand while Stan grabbed Mables. They dragged you straight over to the source of the blue light, Gideon. He smiled and grabbed Mable before leading the five of you into the woods and to an underground bunker. Once everyone caught their breath and hugged all the people they thought they lost. Everyone from the zodiac was there. Gideon explained that everyone left for the weirdmeggadon bunker the town made after last time... This was the second weirdmeggadon just this time you were here to see it. The last time it happened was when Dipper and Mable were 12 there 18 now. Gideon finally grew and is now hotter and taller then the tins, Pacifica grew up and became a good person staying in gravity falls although her parents left. Wendy was engaged to a man named Jake and Robbie was married to tambay. Ol man mcguccet became more... civilized. Suddenly the room went quiet and slowly they all turned to you.
'How did Bill come back?' They asked. You knew this was your fault and they knew too. You sighed
'He triked me, I fell for him, he used me to get to you all. I'm sorry' you held in a sob. All this time all these years you have been dating a demon who only wanted a way to get to your family. He never loved you. You couldn't hold it any longer you cried. Mable hugged you and assured you it was ok. Then Ford spoke
'Yes, but how did he come back to life?' He said he wasn't mad just confused. You knew that too.
'I was on a field trip, I and my friend got lost and found a statue of a triangle with its hand stuck out. I shook it as a joke. The next day there was a new kid called Bill in the class, he became my friend and that was it after that one thing leads to another a di have been dating him for 3 years.' You said Lord nodded his head.
'The poem he said when he died. Another form another time, that brought him back.' Dipper said Ford again nodded in agreement. His face then paled. He quickly flipped through a journal never seen before and then he skimmed a page before sighing. His face paled even more as he slowly looked up.
'It is you...You are the butterfly... Y/N I must speak to you alone.' He said before walking out the bunker and up into the cold air. You didn't understand and by everyone else expressions they diddnt either. You stood up and brushed off your knees before you followed him not making eye contact with anyone. Once you got outside Ford hugged you. You hugged him back after a moment of hesitation. He sighed before pulling away.
'For years I have tried to figure out what the butterfly means but now I understand. You are like the butterfly effect. The theory that a single flap of a butterfly's wing can cause a tornado somewhere in the world. Essentially one small thing can cause a big thing. In this case, your joke caused the end of the world.' He rambled, he then took the page he skimmed earlier and ripped it out handing it to you. It was the exact same as the Cipher while but this time there was a butterfly outline with bills true form. You looked at him questioningly.
'I get this is my fault but why does it matter if I'm the butterfly of not? Someone had to be right?' You asked you didn't deserve to be blamed, it was your fault, but you still had to defend yourself a little. He sighed again his face saddened and pained, what could he be hiding; did you really want to know.
'A butterfly symbolizes change. You are that change. You changed the fate of the world but you can do it again. You can change Bill.' He said, you though or rather screamed to yourself in your head. I can change him. But how? I don't know how to talk an all-knowing all-seeing dream demon out of mass murder and taking over the world! That's a new kind of bad I can't change him! You were brought back from your thoughts as Ford sighed once again. How was that bad? It's good if I can change him right?
'Well, that's good isn't it?' You asked him and he shook his head.
'A butterfly has a life span of 12 days (i know this is wrong but we are going with this) this is the 11th day of wierdmeggadon if I'm correct, either Bill will die tomorrow... or the both of you will.' He said, now you understood. One way or another this would end. Bill will either die, or you will both will. You let a tear roll down your cheek. In less than 2 hours the new day began, and you we not ready to go just yet.

After a restless night's sleep, planning and having one last night together was on everyone's mind. The only thing is it won't be there last night it was yours. You were all ready to defeat Bill. You all left the bunker around noon and went straight to town. Ford drew the zodiac while everyone covered him. In no time Bill turned up. A war was truly about to begin.

For them, it was a war of land
For you, it was a war of love and betrayal

And either way, you would lose.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Haha! A cliff hanger!

I hope you enjoyd this chapter then next I am about to write now so look out for that!