You never did: Part 2

The zodiac was down the butterfly in the middle. Bill was glaring at you, everyone was galeing back. No one other than Ford knew about what you were to do other than Ford. You turned to him and he nodded. You stood in the center of the zodiac, everyone began to intervene but Ford shut them up. They each grasped one another's hand and then began yelling the incantation. You began to glow and float in the air, Bill's eye widened as you did so, then the world froze. Everything disappeared into clouds of pink and white.
'Bill you don't have to do this!' You pleaded with him he met you with a glare.
'I want to.' he deadpanned. Is this really the Bill you loved all those years?
'But why? You don't need to do this! You have nothing to prove! There is no reason to kill everyone just for the sake of it!' You said back to him. He stayed silent. He mumbled before turning away from you.
'What?' You asked he turned back, this time red and white.
'YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! THIS IS THE ONLY DIMENSION THAT ISNT ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSING! IM NOT LOSING EVERYTHING AGAIN!' He yelled at you and pushed you back. You fell through the clouds and down...
Down...

Down...

Down...

Down... Till you hit the floor with a sickening thud. Black clouded your vision as your body went cold. This cant is it...

You opened your eyes to see a pure white space. Then a soft voice came from behind you. Once again you were in pink clouds, but Bill wasn't there. Instead, it was a giant pink monster.
'Im, not a monster... My name is Axolotl.' He said you looked around utterly confused is this heaven?
'This is the deepest part of your mind. No one can access here not even yourself. The only people who can access this part of there mind are ones at eternal peace or those about to die.' He said flatly. So you were dead.
'Your not dead yet, nor is Bill Cipher. He only hears because I gave him the power to one day return. We made a deal. He is yet to hold up his end of the bargain. You can save him Y/N you just need to bring him back to the light he has been in the dark quite sometime now.' He said almost sadly.
'How do I do that? Why is he like this?' I had so many questions but those we the only two I could muster words for. The thing before me pondered what to say before finally answering.
'You need to sacrifice your life. Stanford Pines is right, one or both of you will die. Only you can decide who. As for why he is like this. I am not allowed to say but I can say this...

Sixty degrees that come in threes.
Watches from within birch trees.
Saw his own dimension burn.
Misses home and can't return.
Says he's happy. He's a liar.
Blames the arson for the fire.
If he wants to shirk the blame.
He will have to invoke my name.
One way to absolve his crime.
A different form. A different time.

Now go... good luck Y/N.' Then the thing disappeared and your eyes fluttered open to the real world. It was frozen just as she left it. Bill staring blankly sat in the center of the zodiac.
Once he noticed you the world unfroze. Questions began to fly back and forth before Bill shut them up with some blue magic tape. He stormed over to you and grabbed onto your wrist.
'Stop now before you regret it, butterfly...' he seemed to hiss the last part. He knew what was about to happen, or at least what could happen.
'Not until you hold up your end of the deal. A-X-O-L-O-T-L.' You smirked at him as his face slightly drained of color and his grin faltered. But almost as quickly as it left it re-appeared.
'So you say the big man himself! How nice bet he told ya some real interesting stuff about me.' He smirked and let go moving closer till you were backed up against a wall. He drove the Pines as they made a run to hell you.
'There is no reason for me to follow through with that deal. I don't want it.' He growled.
'You don't need to be like this. You can be good.' You said tears threatened to spill from your eyes but that on,y made him laugh like a maniac. He then straightened and stopped laughing, his face held a terrifying scowl.
'I have no reason to.' He spat before turning away. You didn't know what else to do. One way or another this is the end.
'You never really gave a damn about me did you!' You yelled at him through tears. He stopped but didn't turn around.
'All this time you on,y used me! Used me like another one of your pathetic chess pieces!' You continued to shout. You didn't know what you were doing, but you hoped whatever it was something would happen.
'Not once was there any truth behind your ey love you were there!' You screamed at him with tears streaming down your face. He turned, his face was the same as yours. Soaked with the tears that came from his eye. He walked over to you staying a few meters apart.
'That's n...'
'YES, IT IS! YOU LIED ABOUT LOVING ME, YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME SO WHY NOT JUST KILL ME NOW! WHY NOT JUST KILL OF THE LAST PAWN YOU USED I CAN JOIN THE REST OF THE USED AND SPAT OUT PIECES!' You couldn't stop now, you didn't care about saving yourself, the world or him. You needed to scream at him. For everything.
'YOU DONT LOVE ME DO YOU...' you trailed off, you couldn't keep it up any longer.
'Yes I do...' you heard him mumble. You looked at him. His one eye stared back at you.
'No you don't. If you did you'd be good.' You said sadly at him. He looked down. Then you were both pulled into the air. You looked down, the zodiac had reformed. Ford nodded at you, this is how it ended.
'Goodbye Bill Cipher...' you closed your eyes the last thing your heard was Bill screaming for you then the soft sound of his broken voice.
'Goodbye... my butterfly.' Then there was nothing but silence. You felt as though you were floating. You opened your eyes after what felt like an eternity. In front of you was your family on there knees crying. Your body lay on the floor. Wrapped around your waist was the arms of Bill Cipher, his body still and motionless as well.
'So this is how it ended.' You said sadly as you looked upon the scene of your heartbroken friends and family. You really didn't think this is how it would go. Or mabey you did you just didn't want it to be how it ended. You then felt a hand on your shoulder.
'Neither a butterfly or a tornado last very long.' You recognized the voice. Bill Cipher stood there. He gave you a half-smile, you gave him the same before running into his arms.
'This may be odd timing, but care to dance?' He said with his hand outstretched. You didn't realize but you had walked to a clearing in the forest atop a hill. In front of you stood two statues, one held its hand out for a handshake. The other held its hand together with a butterfly on its palms. There was a small piece of string going from heart to heart.
'Taking a literal meaning to dance on our graves huh?' You laughed taking his hand as he twirled you.

And with that, you both danced like a butterfly and a tornado, the tornado leading the butterfly as Bill lead you.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Well, I hope yall enjoy it! And I hope you are enjoying this book. 

Thanks for reading!