|34| 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

тωσ ωєєкѕ ℓαтєя

"Oh fuck Y/N!"

Dr. Chives moaned as I slammed her down against her desk and began pounding into her.

My hand gripped her hair in one hand, while the other kept a firm grip on her ass.

"Mm you like this don't you?"

She was panting hard but she still managed to answer. "Yesss-I love it!"

I chuckled and nodded. "I know you do. So stop running and take it. All of it." I pushed deeper into her if that was possible.

I didn't really give a damn how she felt, all I wanted to do was get my release and leave. I could feel my balls start to tighten and I knew I was close. She pushed me back and bent down in front of me putting all of me in her mouth.

"Ah shit!" I mumbled bitting down on my lip as I gripped the back of her head.

After I released myself into her mouth, I pushed her back from me and pulled my pants back on.

"Well I gotta go, so I guess I'll see you later."

I didn't really know when the next time I would be in. Probably not soon, I was just saying shit not to be rude.

She moved her hair from her face and frowned up at me.

I shrugged. "What?"

"Oh umm- it's nothing. Just-I'll see you at your next appointment." She diverted her eyes from me and started to clean herself up.

Instead of saying anything else I just nodded my head and walked out of her office.

So as you can tell I've still been fucking my therapist. It's been fun while it's lasted, but I don't think I'll keep it going. Mainly because I feel like she's starting to catch feelings. That's the worst possible thing she can do. I mean don't get me wrong, she cool and a good fuck when I want. But I ain't trying to get with her on that level.

It's been a good two weeks since all that shit went down between Nicki and I. We haven't talked at all, I'm actually supposed go and meet up with her today so that I can see Nalani.

Yeah, I haven't been able to see my own kid either. Which has been pissing me off, but finally she decided to let me see her.

After talking with my mom, or her yelling at me again. I figured I should own up to what I did and how I acted. I don't even really remember what took place that night, but everyone else around me seems to know.

So I'll just apologize to Nicki and see if we can go back to how shit was. I'm not trying to walk around with people thinking I'm some sort of woman beater. It was an accident, she must have pissed me off somehow.

After 20 minutes of driving, and following directions that Nicki sent to me. I finally made it outside of the restaurant. I couldn't help but notice the annoying ass paparazzi trying to hide and get a picture of me. That's why I didn't even wanna meet her out in public. But she insisted we did this, to me it sounds like Christal was gettin in her fucking ear.

I walked into the restaurant at a quick pace not acknowledging anyone. I immediately recognized Nicki. Honestly I could feel by her curves, she was sitting in a chair. But damn, her ass still popped out.

I placed my hand on the back of her chair as I walked up to her.

"What's up ma."

She jumped slightly making me chuckle. "Oh-Hi." She spoke with a soft smile.

Once I walked around the table to sit down I noticed she had these dark shades covering her eyes.

"Hey. Thanks for meeting me."