|55| 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.

Y/N's POV.

It's been 3 long days on this trip and since that night I shared with Nicki, we've been sneaking around. I know I told her I would give her a minute to get herself together and break shit off with him, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I'm getting impatient.

I mean at night she's mine. We cuddle, talk, laugh and best of all we make love. But during the day around everyone else she's with him. And I'm forced to sit back and watch that clown pretend that he has her the way that I do. It literally kills me inside because I know the truth.

Just yesterday I was so damn close to telling his has ass what was really going on. But I talked myself down.

Lucky for me, I'm getting to spend some time with Nicki alone right now. Only reason for that is because she fed dude some lie about us needing to discuss some important parenting issues. He apparently bought it and wanted to give us some "space".

"Where is Nalani?"

"Christal and Patrick took her with them for a bit."

I nodded letting my feet dig into the sand. "Well when they get back with her I wanna take her to do something fun. Just us as a family."

Nicki side eyed me and nodded. "Yeah umm we should do that."

We sat there just staring at each other. Nic crawled in between my legs, wrapping herself in my arms. I sighed closing my eyes enjoying this moment. It felt so damn good to have her so close to me.

"I love you." She whined kissing my bearded chin.

I chuckled and looked down at her. "I love you more."

She smiled and and scooted backwards. I felt my phone ding making me reach for it in my back pocket. It was Sabrina.

You know, at first I was glad I brought her along. But after the second day, I started to regret it. Like she was being so damn clingy. I couldn't walk out the door without her wanting to know what I was doing. Everywhere I turned she was there, in my face. I tried to be nice and get her to just go out and have fun, but she wouldn't.

The text was her asking when I would be back cause she "missed me."

Lord. See this is exactly what I'm talking about.

I don't miss her so why does she miss me????

"Here babe, take my picture."

I looked up to see Nicki already posing. God damn, she's sexy as fuck.

Seriously, how did I get so lucky?

She's a fucking goddess. Flawless without even trying.

I bit down on my bottom lip and shook my head, letting my eyes analyze her body.