|33| 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭

𝘡𝘢𝘺𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝.

"Damn. I can't believe this Chris, I mean are you sure that's what happened?"

Christal rolled her eyes and nodded. "Of course I am. Nic wouldn't lie, and I saw the damn proof myself. The bruises all over her neck, she was torn."

I shook my head trying to make sense of this. "Hey, its not that I don't believe you.. it's just that, as long as I've known Khan, he would literally kill someone for putting their hands on any woman. Hell you remember how he did me after I fucked up with you."

She nodded and ran her fingers through her hair. "Yeah, trust me I remember. But I'm telling you what happened Zayn. The only reason I came to you with this is because I figured you could find out what the hell is going on with him."

Damn, this shit just ain't adding up. I took a deep breath and shrugged.

"I have to go and check on him."

I knew something wasn't right. Khan may be a lot of things, but hitting on women? Nah, that's not him. It never has been.

"Don't worry Christal, I'll see what's up."

She gave me a sad smile and nodded. "You better, before I have to get to his ass."

I knew she meant what she said. I can't blame her.

|

I was calling K as I drove to his house, but it kept going straight to voicemail.

His ass was just ignoring my calls. But it doesn't even matter, because I'm pulling up right now.

After getting through his gate, I drove up the long drive way and parked. I got out my car and made my way up to his door.

I rung the doorbell and stood back waiting. After a few minutes the door swung open, revealing a high looking Y/N. He was in nothing but his boxers and had a blunt hanging from his mouth.

He smacked his lips. "What are you doing here?"

I frowned and pushed past him. "Damn, nice to see you too."

"Man I thought you was somebody else. Don't start."

Walking all the way in, I looked around the house and frowned. It was a damn mess in here. Khan pushed me as he walked over to the couch and flopped down.

"Look, I just came to talk to you. I heard about what happened."

"What?" He shrugged and started to roll another blunt.

I reached over smacking the blunt from his hands. "Come bro you know what. Why you putting your hands on that woman?"

His shoulders fell and he stared at me. "I ain't trynna hear this shit today Zayn. Now you want to smoke or what?"

"Damn, do you even care? I swore to Christal that she was mistaken. Cause I knew you wouldn't do no shit like that."

He shook his head. "Christal? Seriously Z, bro you need to get another bitch. Tell her to stay out of my business. What me and Nicki got going on does not concern her."

"Hey, don't disrespect her like that Khan. I ain't joking with you! You have a baby with this woman, and yet you still find ways to disrespect her!"

He jumped up from the couch. "Ok, and? You and everybody else just act like all the shit she did to me was nothing!"

"No, but you need to stop brining up old shit. How are you still so pissed at her about the past, but you told her you forgave her?"

"I never said those words. So don't put words in my mouth."