|18| 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

"Nalani Amira Khan."

I slowly looked up from the baby and the smile faded right from my face.

"What?"

She nodded before putting her head down. "T-that's her entire name."

I looked over at my mom who was already staring up at me. I waited to hear anything from her but all she did was give me a sad look.

"Drakes ass can't be happy about that. You named his kid after me. That's weird Nicki." I spoke lowly trying to control myself.

"He doesn't have to like it, because she's not his."

My mouth nearly dropped open. What the fuck what she trying to say? See now I was starting to see red, I could feel my anger boiling throughout my body.

I chuckled. "Oh, so you trynna tell me, that she's mine."

Nicki stood there refusing to give me any eye contact which only pissed me off more. "See you can't even look at me!" I laughed shaking my head.

I huffed as I began pacing the floor. Could this be true? Am I really Nalani's father? It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, because I've always wanted kids. But I honestly don't know if I would want them with Nicki anymore. Hell I can't fucking trust her obviously!

I was so in my head that I didn't even realize Nalani was still cuddled up to my face. Shit. Just great, I need to put her down as soon as possible. Looking down at her once more before looking back at a guilty looking Nicki.

"Nah you really are trying to fuck with me huh?" I chuckled deeply shaking my head as I handed her her baby back.

Nicki was standing there with tears running down her face but I really didn't give a damn. Her tears mean shit to me! She doesn't have a right to be standing here acting sad, like someone hurt her.

"Y/N- please just believe me!" She cried out making me frown at her. "I-I would never lie to you about this."

"Huh? Believe you, you want me to believe you? You fuck up my life and now here you are popping up again doing it all over! You think imma believe you, after you were out being a slut and cheating on me. You really think I believe there is a chance in hell that this kid is mine!"

Her eyes grew wide as she backed away from me holding her baby close to her.

"Y/N, you do not talk to a woman that way!" Mom shouted up at me with anger in her eyes.

Shrugging I back away waking towards the door.  "It's true ma. And it's crazy that you're not even on my side. But whatever."

I left out slamming the door behind me. "Can't believe this bullshit."

~~~~

I couldn't sleep at all through the night. Even had some bitch come through and even she couldn't help take my mind off of what had previously happened with Nicki. Leave it to her to be the one to make me feel like complete shit.

So after kicking her useless ass out, I decided to go down to my gym and workout. After spending a couple of hours down there, it was maybe 4 am and I stared writing some music in the studio.