She made me do it!

Ed's POV

By nightfall we- Brad, Drew, Roger, Carolyn, Lorraine and I- were keeping watch, waiting for something to happen. Coffee, and in Lorraine's case tea, was our best friend. Brad was out of coffee and getting himself a refill in the kitchen. All of the sudden he yelled, "Ed! Ed! Ed!" We all ran towards him. "Dude are you okay?" Drew asked him, while I asked him "Hold up, Brad, what's going on?" He was clearly upset, "I saw someone, there was a woman dressed like a maid. Uh..." Lorraine cut him off "Ed? Ed, we're getting something!" And she pointed down the hall towards the stairs.

Cindy was sleepwalking but also triggering the cameras. Roger was confused "It's just Cindy." He went after her. He couldn't go up with her, because we know there was probably someone with her. "No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, we need this," I told him. "Why do we need pictures of Cindy?" Now Roger was even more confused.
"She's didn't trigger it!" I said. Clearly Roger didn't know what I meant, "What do you mean she didn't trigger it?"  "Somebody's with her." I said as my eyes followed Cindy. "Who?" Roger asked. She went into the bedroom and the door slammed shut.

Lorraine's POV

Roger and Ed ran after her, not trusting the fact that the door closed with that much force.
They couldn't open it. Drew shouted "There's someone else in there with her!" I ran to the table where the audio was being recorded, sat down and put on the second pair of headphones. " I'm hearing another voice, here listen," Drew said.

I heard an eerie voice, like a child but not quite,  "Follow me, this way... This is where I hide." I went to check the other girls, maybe they knew something? The girls were all awake but still very sleepy, and really confused what all of the commotion was about. We heard Ed say: "Found her!" And we all ran to the room. They got Cindy out of the whole in the wall. It was hidden by the back of the wardrobe. Roger carried her out of the room, and Carolyn and the other girls followed. Except little April, who  came a bit closer to me, still holding her music box," That's where Rory hides when he's afraid." She said, not even taking her eyes of the wardrobe.

I went in there, maybe I could pick something up. The hole was very small, but I did fit through. Inside the wall it was surprisingly roomy, dusty with lots of cobwebs, and there were a few toys scattered around. In the dust I could see the outline of the music box, so I asked Ed, "Hon? Could I have April's music box please?" He replies with a simple "Yeah" and I could hear Roger coming in. "Here you go" he said, putting the music box through the hole. "Thank you" and I put it back in it's place.

I saw a thick rope, wondering what it was doing there. I pulled it towards me, it was quite long. It got stuck, so I pulled a bit harder, only to reveal a noose. I checked it out, there were still hairs intertwined with the fibres of the rope. It freaked me out, i needed to show it to Ed. I stood up, wanting to turn around when all of the sudden the floor gave way and I fell...

Ed's POV

I was looking inside the hole to see what was taking Lorraine so long to get back out. She was holding something up, and started to turn around when suddenly I heard a cracking sound and she disappeared into the floor. Screaming all the way down and then she was quiet. I shouted her name, but she didn't react.
I ran downstairs like a madman, banging on the walls, but I didn't hear her. I was scared to death.

Lorraine's POV

My head hurt really bad. I couldn't figure out where I was at fist. Not realising I'd fallen 3 stories down. My flashlight was next to my, I grabbed it and shone through the room. I was in the cellar, apparently. I heard a woman weeping but I didn't see anyone. Suddenly the music box tinked... I must've taken it down with my arms as I fell. I picked it up and turned the key.
I felt a shiver as I looked around the room in the music box' old turning mirror, using my flashlight to illuminate it. The music made the cellar even more creepy. The weeping grew in force and then I saw her. The Walker woman, holding her son's corpse in one arm and a knife in her hand, "She made me do it!" She cried. The music box stopped and she turned to look at me. When I turned to look to where she was sitting, she wasn't there. I looked back into the music box, lowered it and she sat right in front of me! I gasped... "She made me do it," she said and then choked and backed away. I tried to find her.

All of the sudden I saw someone fall as if hanging herself. The body swung for a few seconds, then stopped abruptly... it turned towards me. It tried to grab me and followed me... it terrifies me and I screamed "Ed! Ed!" I ran but was stopped as if I was stopped by a rope by my throat .

Ed's POV

It had been five minutes, but I still hadn't found Lorraine. I kept banging on the walls but she didn't react. Suddenly I heard her scream me name, it came from the cellar. I ran towards the door, opened it and saw her running upstairs. I took her by the arms, reassuring her, "I got ya!" She just frantically yelled "I know what she did, I know what she did!" "What," I asked her. "She possessed the mother to kill the child! She visits Carolyn every night. That's what the bruise marks are! She's feeding off of her!"
I needed to let that sink in, as did everybody else. We didn't really get the time, one of the crucifixes started rattling and fell down on the mantle piece, and then another one next to the girls.  I heard Christine say "Uh... Nancy?"
And then poor Nancy was being slammed into the door. Roger ran towards her, asking her if she was okay. But the girls was being dragged around the room. Roger, Brad and I tried to grab her but we couldn't stop her. Roger and I managed to slow her down and Lorraine cut off the girl's hair with a pair of scissors. It was the only way to stop the entity from dragging her around.

"Did you get that," I asked Drew. He confirmed. I saw Lorraine panting, she looked really battered. Blood had clotted on her head, and she had a few wounds on her hands. I escorted her outside and sat her down in the van's door opening. Hoping she would calm down. Then i went back inside to get the footage, Roger was helping the girls outside. "I'll have the footage developed and get it over
to Father Gordon. He's our liaison at the Church. I imagine we'll get a pretty fast response." I told him putting down my gear next to the van. "Listen, Roger!" "Yeah?" He responded. "Listen, when we get the exorcist, I'll be back but Lorraine.." I said pointing at her. "Yeah, i understand" he nodded. "Until then Drew's gonna keep an eye on you!" I tried to offer some reassurance. It seemed to work cause he answered, "Hey, Ed. Thank you for everything!" And he shook my hand.

I glanced over to Lorraine, she was living in her own world. She looked really tired, and in pain. But she seemed to be calm. I knew she usually wants to be left alone after visions, just to come to her senses. So I left her sitting in the van.

Lorraine's POV

I felt tired, but inside my head my thoughts were having fights. Every fibre in my body was screaming to get out of this place, even though I wanted to help this family... I got an irresistible urge to go to the water. Looking towards it, I heard Judy say "Mommy?". Not trusting what I heard, I walked over the pier. I looked into the water and saw Judy, in the water, looking at me. I scared the hell out of me! I panicked, started to breathe heavily... I  couldn't bare the thought to lose my baby! I sat down and tried to get her out of the water, but I just splashed around the water without even touching her.

I felt sick, this was a warning. I ran inside, straight to the phone and called my mom. Ed came in just behind me, "Lorraine! Wait!" My mom picked up, "Warren residence," she said, she sounded calm. "Mom, mom, it's me!  Is Judy okay?" I asked her. "Can you go check please?" "Honey, she's fine!" I snapped "Damn it mom! Just check! Please!"

Ed lost his temper "Lorraine are you going to tell me what's going on?" He yelled. All I could say was, "it's Judy..." He was confused "What? What do you mean, what? What?!" He slammed on the table. My mom came back to the phone "She's okay, she's playing with her dolls," she said confused. "Oh,thank God!" And a feeling of relieve went through my body. "Mom, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to  scare you. I'll explain later, okay?"

Ed looked at me, "What the hell happened?" He asked. "I had a vision of Judy in the water... I know it was some kind of warning. I know it" and I broke down, and hugged Ed. "Let's get out of here," Ed said. He didn't have to tell me twice. The quicker I could get out, the better!

Okay, this is a long one! I just wanted to get this "scene" out of the way. We are almost at the end of the first movie! "A big piece" will not stop at the end of the first movie though. It ends well after the second one! If you want to read anything from in between the Perrons' case and the Enfield case, don't be afraid to mention it in the comments. Thanks for reading and voting so far!!