I: The Beginning of a New Era

N

Midoriya's POV

People

"HEY YOU QUIRKLESS SHIT"

Aren't Born Equal

even though they should be. What separated people?  Quirks. They are super human powers

At first life was good. I had a girlfriend. The best friends in the world. But all that changed. Everyone found out I was quirkless. My girlfriend Miaki Kasoki was cheating on me after one day of dating with me. My friend eventually left me. My own mother was the only thing keeping me here. One of my friend named Katsuki Bakugo was tormenting me and gave me the nickname deku.

When I was deemed quirkless my pride and hero fanboy habit shattered into pieces.

Flashback
"Mommy, all might keeps up his smile no matter what. Do.... y-you t-think i-i c-can s-still b-become a h-hero?"

Inko ran to him and released all her emotions

"I'm so sorry Izuku! I'm really am! I wish thing were different!
Flashback end

That wasn't the response I was looking for. But all that changed one day. When I was given the most powerful quirks that could even mean the end of humanity.

January 6
I was walking to my teachers homeroom when Kaachan of course was walking with my ex, turns out she cheated on me with him. Everyone left me, but truth was I didn't care in the inside. They walked to me.

"HOWS LIFE YOU WORTHLESS DEKU?!" She said out loud

"Its fine, couldn't have been better without you though in this worl-"
*PUNCH*
I was cut off by a punch to the face my Kaachan

"DON'T SAY SHIT AROUND MY GIRLFRIEND YOU WORTHLESS DEKU"

His lackeys surrounded me to a dead end. Every student came for me and cornered me.

"Guys h-haven't y-you d-done enough to me?" I said in a scared tone.

One of his lackeys taunted me.

"AWWW LOOK AT HIM. HE'S ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS."

"NO YOU DEKU YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE NOW"

Most of the students were actually getting excited to see me die. All the lackeys had their pocket knives out. One them even had a gun!!

"After him" Kaachan said with a smirk.

All the lackeys ran to me.

"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

I felt a sudden surge of energy. I released a shock wave towards everyone And above my head were seven hands. All with different colors.

Everyone was looking at me with fear seeing what I had become.

Then I felt a bunch of presences inside my body

"You First torment me and now you want to kill me. How Pathetic of you all. None of you should be spared at all."

Then every lackey including my ex were on their knee's.

"I-I-Izuku babe? Y-you w-will l-let m-me go-go r-ight?

But after she said that I was engulfed by a portal and teleported somewhere else.

I was in a white area with nothing in sight. In front of me was a white monster with yellow hair. He had a cape.

"Are you ready?" He said

I nodded.

Behind him were 7 hearts. But on top of my head was a emerald heart.

And then I was falling from the sky.
Of course.

"HOLD UP I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SENDING ME TO THE SKY AHHHHHH"

*BOOM*

I fell on my ass and it hurt like hell. But I turned out I had another quirk! Regeneration!

Unknown POV

I was doing battle training against Kaachan until everyone in class 1-A heard something crack.
All of us looked out and saw the sky having a big crack.

*CRACK* *CRACK*
And then all of it broke off and shatter.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?"

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK"

We all went outside including the staff.

"I hope it's not a villain"

"Why would a Villain be falling from the sky?"

We all saw a crater and saw a white man that turned into someone like me. He had green hair. Muscles and a handsome face. Wait is he my Brother!?!?! No! Mom would have told me.

"FUCK. Where am I?"

The boy passed out. When I looked back at everyone they were blushing like crazy. I was too but didn't even realize it!

Timeskip

Midoriya's POV

When I fell from the sky I passed out. When I woke up I saw a white ceiling. I saw no one in the room.

"So your awake huh?" A old woman said. Guess I was wrong.

I immediately got up but the pain just shot me throughout my spine to my head.

"Ow. What happened?"

"You fell from the sky sonny"

"So where am I"

"Your in U.A High school Mr. Midoriya! My Name is Nezumi, but refer to me as Principal Nezumi"

I turned to see a mouse girl and behind her was a woman who looks like she hasn't had sleep in a while. Sheesh.

"U.A? As in the High school for Heroes?"

"That's right! You fell from the sky and to the looks of it you seem to have a quirk"

"Uh yeah I found out like 2 hours ago".

All three of the females in the room were shocked to that I knew I had a quirk

"Actually come to think of it I have 3 quirks"

"NANI!?!"

"W-well can you tell us what they are?"

Timeskip

Nezumi's POV

A quirk that can end humanity huh? Not to mention he has two other one, and is highly more intelligent than me. He must be hidden away from the villans. Who knows what they can do.

"Principle Nezumi, what are we going to do with the boy? We obviously know we can't let him go wandering around with villains around here!" Aizawa told me.

"We will enroll him to the school. He wanted to be a hero in his other Universe."

"I hope your doing whats best for Japan".

"i know what im doing."

But he is really handsome. Im gonna do everything to get him to be mines!