IV: Here and There

N

________________________________________
Black.
White
Green
The colors that best describe me

Then a purple hooded told me in a dream

"Beware of the Man who Speaks with hands. Beware of the powers of Human Souls."

It started to fade away until there was nothing left.

Then there was a flower.

A yellow one.

A flower? Its face looked like it melted. To one sinister smile and laugh
5 words.

" ҉҉҉҉҉҉҉I҉N҉ T҉H҉I҉S҉ W҉O҉R҉L҉D҉ I҉T҉S҉ K҉I҉L҉L҉ O҉R҉ B҉E҉ K҉I҉L҉L҉E҉D҉"

It made its laugh that made me paralyze in fear.

The Emergency Room.

That was where Izuku was currently. Sleeping in his regular form.

While the school suspended classes for the week, many were traumatized of their experience with the USJ incident.

A certain blue girl was worried though. She wanted to see our green haired cinnamon roll.

She tried to see him, pay him visits, give him gifts, but Recovery girl was telling her that he was still resting.

While she was doing that Izuku woke up, wondering where he was he remembered everything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well Almost.

All he didn't remember was him turning into his 1st form in boxers. When everyone saw him that way, everyone AND I MEAN EVERYONE, wanted a piece of meat he was packing under there.

He got up and went home, mostly because of how tired he was.

On the way home he swore that someone was calling out to him.

He looked behind, right and left. He saw a blue haired girl running to him

"HEYYYYY! GREEN HAIRED BOY!" The bluenette said

She ran and was breathing fast like the world was about to end. She caught up on her oxygen.

"I was wondering. Since your the only boy he here, I w-w-was w-wondering I-if y-you w-wanted t-to g-go ONADATE!" I smirked at her

At first he didn't want to fate, but judging how she looks and acts she wouldn't be bad.

Of course he had to test so that Bitc- I mean Ex wouldn't be like her.

"Sure! It's not everyday a girl asks me on one! Names Izuku Midoriya" 'fuuuck' he mentally thought.

"M-my N-name I-is -N-Nej-Nejire H-Hado a-and I-I was wondering if we should go to the mall o-or w-watch a m-m-movie?" she stuttered

"11:30 AM at the mall!" he responded with a smile and finger gun.

"SEE YOU LATER!" She ran.

Secretly the staff and classes were glaring at the green haired boy for accepting a date when it wasn't them.

'WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HER AND NOT ME?!?!?!' They all mentally thought while giving the 'death glare' to the green haired boy and blue haired girl.

Why were they following him again? Let's go back in time

Flashback

At the U.S.J Incident the police arrived and arrested the villians

Izuku being the one unconscious was put inside an ambulance and taken to the hospital.

'Please be okay Midoriya' the staff and students thought

But one of them suggested to follow him home
All of them had evil grin and one had a shit eating grin.

Flashback End

Izuku having money on him from his world like around 500,000 yen (equal to like $4.6k usd)
He decided to rent out a house 950 yen a month.

In his room he made it smell like nice peppermint with a cool breeze.

He got loud 3D speakers, connected with a 80 inc plasma TV

In the bottom of his keyboard was a beat mixer

He also got instrumented to play like drums and guitars.

After finishing settling home he mixed up beats, while playing drums, editing and making sure it sounded good. He wasn't sure at first, but getting confidence from the blue haired girl called Nejire Hado, he was dedicated to make the best beats. This was for anyone that wanted to hear it, calming and forgetting their problems.

Meanwhile with the Girls

"HEY I CAN'T SEE!" Mina whispered with no comfort.

"SOMEONES GRABBING MY ASS!" Izumi said

'Grab grab grab' Mineta grabbed and thought

Todoroki just froze Mineta. Until they left.

He was clearly aware that they were all there.

They didn't even know one thing.

He was experimenting things.

On his quirk. Universal Teleportation and the Seven Hands of Chaos. He was currently working on its powers. Combinations.

Lab Name: True Lab

Timeskip

"Alright class, so today I have an announcement to make. You will take 2 weeks to train for the U.A Sports Festival". Aizawa said.

Everyone was suprised to hear this. They weren't sure if it was right to see Aizawa in her current state but shrugged it off.

"Are you sure it's okay to put a Festival right after a villain attack?" Kaminari asked while scratching her head.

"We holding this right after the attack to show that we aren't a scrawny weak school. We are seeing villains that we are strong. We are giving you 2 weeks to prepare" with that she left.

"Soooooo.... WANNA TRAIN EITH ME IZUKU/MIDORIYA/DEKU?" All girls shout at him.

Izuku:

_________________________________________Yooooooyoyoyoyoy

Yooooooyoyoyoyoy.
So i got this shit done before but fucking wattpad deleted it mysteriously.
I'm thinking of adding a cloning quirk. But at the same time I think it will make him too OP.

Word Count:892