III: USJ/ 3

I
"Get your asses to the bus" Ms Aizawa said.

We all went into our hero costumes and sat down, every girl wanted to be on my limb while another was taking it a little too far which would be my twin. She sat on my crotch!

When she did that she was blushing and you can confuse her as a tomato! Every girl was giving her the death glare.

"So Midoriya how was your universe ribbit?" Tsuyu asked me

"It was good until you know... everyone left me, but now that i'm in this one Ill stay in it." I responded

"Man you have a flashy quirk" Sera said

"If your talking about the flashy quirks then you can talk about Katsuki and Shoka, while mines isn't" Kirishima said

"I think its great not only for defense but for offense too". I told her while givj g hand gestures

"NO ONE HAS TOLD ME THAT BEFORE!" she jumped on me and her boobs were bouncy I couldn't stop looking.

She noticed me seeing it and looked away red.

"Alright shut up were here at USJ" Ms. Aizawa got off the buss and we too did.

"Hello Students, my name is Pro Hero Thirteen. As you all know about my Quirk Blackhole. This brings me to one point. two, not wait 3, actually 4 points". she said confusedly

'Thats a lot of points' everyone sweat dropped.

"Quirks are not meant to be used as weapons. If you have a powerful quirk, one wrong move can mean life or death, now that we will be doing Rescue Training!" she yelled.

Everyone was walking in when the lights started to flicker and a portal opened up.

(Imagine as female)

"Woah they got fake villains too!" Kirishima said

Ms.Aizawa was confused at first but looked to see actual villains .

"STAY BACK THOSE ARE REAL VILLAINS, 13 EVACUATE THE STUDENTS AND CALL FOR HELP" Aizawa said. She ran down taking all of them like a pro.

"So the boy really is here". The woman in hands said.

"GIVE US THE BOY AND LET US KILL ALL MIGHT!" She said in a menacing voice.

Izuku: