II: First Day

F
Unknown POV

I felt a great power lurking around. I feel as if it should be mine. Whatever or whoever's it is, it will be mine. I can finally end ALL MIGHT AND ONE FOR ALL!

Mina's POV

There was a rumor around the school that the boy that fell from the sky is gonna be joining us! THAT IS CRAZY! THE FIRST BOY IN THE HERO COURSE!?!?
I hope he will be mines! Not to mention he is tall and so cute and handsome!

Narrator POV
"Alright Class today we will have a new student joining us today. Though he is not to be taken lightly. He has the quirk that can end humanity!" Aizawa said.

Then a blonde was mad immediately.

"TCH. HE'S PROBABLY AN EXTRA. HIS QUIRK WON'T BE BETTER THAN MINES".

"Dude can you shut up. You can't judge a book by its cover" a girl with a yellow hair and a lightning bolt said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY!?!"

Midoriya's POV

So I was enrolled to U.A but I felt really nervous because not only is this universe only having girls, but people are gonna be clingy.

I heard a girl yelling over someone being a extra.

"Alright you can come in" Aizawa said.

When I walked in every pair of eyes was on me. Every girl was Blushing hard except for Aizawa of course, but she looked like she wanted a piece of me.

"Introduce yourself." She said

"My name is Izuku Midoriya".

Every girl was quiet and looked at a girl that looked like me, she was blushing and was hiding her face with her hands.

"Are you related to Izumi Midoriya?" A girl with Brown Hair said

"No. I'm from a different universe".

Every girl was confused when I explained it to them.

"What's your quirk?" A girl with pink skin said.

"I have 3. One is called Hyper Regeneration, Another is called Universal Teleportation, I was teleported into this universe. And my last one Is called the 7 hands of Chaos" and every hand was suddenly popped up on top of my head.

"Each Hand resembles their own power. Red is a Energy Blaster. Green is a protective barrier. Orange is a Pellet Explosive. Yellow is a missile. Purple can copy powers but only 5. Blue is a razor lock on and Cyan is a type of sticky strings. I use a Injector from keeping my powers from going to berserk". I said showing them the needle and suppression medicine. I injected it just for today but most of them were worried but I shrugged it off.

"One more question" a girl with red and white hair said.

"I have an answer "

"Uh yeah, doyouhaveagirlfriend!" She said that quickly but I was able to understand that.

I had a first though about what I was about to say.

"She cheated on me because I was quirkless and bullied me". I said with a sad tone.

"THAT BITCH WILL FUCKING DIE!" The ash blonde said.

"The past is the past." I told her

"Ok I wanna test you so put this outfit on and let's go outside".

I went to go to a locker room that was made for
Me, while I was putting my clothes on I saw girls trying to peek in and most of them were whispering about shutting up. Once I was finished and got out, they all ran out.