V: Reflection Upon Yourself

DECEMBER 19, 2046
I was called the best. It was great. You have all of this power and do lots of things with it.

In my world. You do lots of good actions. Then you have the worst consequences.

Even for the little bad actions you get the worst ones out of all of it.

I was once a Royal Scientist. They are the 3rd biggest and strongest species out of the monsters.

My name was W.D Gaster. Right now I'm 27. I was the strongest Royal Scientist. But when my biggest project yet
N.A.T, Next Astronomical Teleportation caused me to glitch. It....

Almost killed me. It spreaded a virus that I call the Cosmetic Death. I quickly made a decision to past my power. It was hard. I picked a lot of candidates but a green haired depressed boy, he was the future me.

I'm happy. For the most part. Even though the Teleportation is killing me, it kinda bonded. Not physically but like with a bit of it I can teleport out of my universe.

At least I can watch him from here while I have my last....remaining.......time..... I'm wondering. Is he bad or good?

Only time will tell.

-W.D GASTER

7 Years Earlier: NARRATOR'S POV

DECEMBER 17, 2037

Gaster shivered from the cold. Something he  hadn't done in a while.

Waking from his small nap he looked outside his apartment. There it was still. The blue flares from when he was 16. It has been there for over 4 years.
He sighed. There isn't a single answer to it.

Still. It hadn't affect anyone. Sooner or later, Gaster being the smartest monster will find out its purpose. It will probably even be a source of new energy!

Turning around is his best allies.

His wife, Artemis named after the Greek goddess, his best friend Kelos, his successor Jolas, and war veteran Cela. Together they were known as Underground 5.

"Cells change over time due to its molecules ripping from these flares I guess" Cela guessed
while looking through a special kind of Microscope.

How do you look at flares through a microscope? Well... they know.

"That's what we expect these days. Cell evolution" Gaster shrugged

Gaster desperately wanted to find out what these blue flares are. Are they harmful? Useful? He does not know despite his great intelligence.

GASTERS STATS

AGE:20
POWER LEVEL:20,675
IQ:860

Yeah. He's very curious. But you know what they say. Curiosity can get you killed. Who cares?

"Get your ass on the LINE GASTER!" Artemis yelled through the phone.

Timeskip

"Alright. Today is the big show isn't King Asgore?" Gaster nervously put on his suit for his presentation for his new Creation he called H.A.N.E