Digimon Frontiers

Characters:

- Kanbara Takuya 神原 拓也
(Agunimon / Vritramon / Aldamon / KaiserGreymon)

- Minamoto Koji 源 辉二
(Wolfmon / Garmmon / Beowolfmon / MagnaGarurumon)

- Orimoto Izumi 織本 泉
(Fairymon / Shutumon)

- Shibayama Junpei 柴山 純平
(Blitzmon / Bolgmon)

- Himi Tomoki 氷見 友樹
(Chalkmon / Blizzarmon)

- Kimura Koichi 木村 辉一
(Duskmon / Velgemon) [Löwemon / KaiserLeomon]

Plot:

In the events prior to the series, a group of ten Digimon creatures from the "Digital World", a parallel universe originated from Earth's various communication networks, sacrificed themselves to seal Lucemon.

These Digimon collectively known as "Legendary Warriors" created artifacts from their data, the twenty "Spirits" (ten Human Spirits and Beast Spirits for each elements), before leaving the Digital World in the care of three Celestial Digimon, Ophanimon, Cherubimon and Seraphimon. When Cherubimon betrays them, Ophanimon summons five children.

The five DigiDestined find their respective Human Spirits and merge with them to "Spirit Evolve" into Digimon themselves. While finding each of their Beast Spirits, they meet five other Legendary Warriors, who serve Cherubimon.

After defeating them (the rest of them destroy one and Koji takes another Beast Spirit), Koji notices that Cherubimon and Koichi are opposing them. Takuya and his friends free Koichi, restore his power, and allow him to join them. They rescue Ophanimon. However, she sacrifices herself to save them. Ophanimon upgrades Takuya and Koji's D-Tectors, with the last of her strength to allow them to Unity Spirit Evolve.

After defeating Cherubimon, the DigiDestined learn that Lucemon is sealed within the Digital World's core. Two Royal Knights, Dynasmon and Crusadermon, scan all of the world's data to awaken Lucemon. Takuya and Koji defeat the knights, just as they scan the Digital World. When Lucemon frees himself, he opens a portal to the real world.

When Koichi sacrifices his power, Lucemon leaves the Digital World. While all spirits combine to form into the ultimate Legendary Warrior Digimon Susanoomon, Lucemon arrives at the real world. After reviving Ophanimon, Cherubimon and Seraphimon, Susanoomon destroys Lucemon, recovering the data and restoring the Digital World.

The children return to the real world and realize that an hour did not pass. They save Koichi by using the power of D-Tectors, before they evert into cell phones. Takuya and his friends embrace their future.

 Takuya and his friends embrace their future

Personal Rating: 9/10