Doraemon

Characters:

- Doraemon ドラえもん (哆啦A梦/小叮当)
- Nobi Nobita 野比 のび太 (野比 大雄)
- Minamoto Shizuka 源 静香 (静香/宜静)
- Goda Takeshi (Gian) 刚田 武 (胖虎/技安)
- Hanekawa Suneo 骨川 スネ夫 (小夫)

Plot:

Doraemon, a cat robot from the 22nd century, was sent by Sewashi Nobi to help Nobita Nobi, a young boy who scores poor grades and is frequently bullied by his two classmates, so that his descendants can improve their lives.

Doraemon has a four-dimensional pouch in which he stores unexpected gadgets that improve his life. He has many gadgets, which he gets from The Future Department Store, such as Bamboo-Copter, a small piece of headgear that can allow you to fly; Anywhere Door, a pink-colored door that allows people to travel according to the thoughts of the person who turns the knob; Time Kerchief, a handkerchief that can turn an object new or old or a person young or old; Translator Tool, a cuboid jelly that can allow people to converse in any language across the universe; Designer Camera, a camera that produces dresses; and many more.

Nobita's closest friend is Shizuka Minamoto, who eventually becomes his wife in the future and has a child with him named Nobisuke Nobi (the same name as Nobita's father). Nobita is often bullied by Takeshi Goda (nicknamed "Gian"), and Suneo Honekawa, but they are shown to be friends in some of the episodes.

In most episodes, a typical story consists of Nobita taking a gadget from Doraemon for his needs eventually causing more trouble than he was trying to solve. As for the movies, Doraemon, Nobita, Shizuka, Suneo, and Gian (and sometimes Dekisugi) are often shown ready for an adventure to protect people. They are adventurous, humorous, and emotional.

 They are adventurous, humorous, and emotional

Personal Rating: 9/10