Part 10:(Quick Walk Pt.2) Please

As David tried to hold back his tears, Gwen sat next to him, rubbing circles into his back. They were lucky that the kids were too busy having fun they didn't notice the moment. Gwen didn't wanna admit it, but she felt the same way about Max as David. She had this feeling in her gut that Max wasn't ok. Maybe that was from her degree for psychology,but still.She cares for Max like a mom,yet he still bottles his emotions. 'I just want to help him.
Please
Let us in.'

~Max's POV~

  After a short nap, I woke up to find David gone. Yeah, he would need to leave, he couldn't just stay and sit with a useless a*s like me anyway. I know it's selfish ,but,I wish he would have stayed. Right after I woke up, IT came back. The voices.
God damn, your finally up
Get up you useless little f*ck
Shut up.
WoW, is the little baby scared?
naw,he just wants our pity!
NEWS FLASH,NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
SHUT. U P.
THAT voice was back.The one that hurts the most. That find my worst fears and breaks me from the inside out. Sometimes it's hostile. Other times, it gives off a very uneasy feeling with simple words.The others just yell and insult me. IT is different.
Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we cut, Max. It will help release the pain!
Oh yeah,let's do it.
After all,it's your fault you're like this.
I grip my head, STOP. ITS NOT ALL MY FAULT! ITS MY FAMILIES'S
NOT MY FAULT
NOT MY fAUlT
NOT My fault
Not my fault
Its ...not my...

I was now a mess. I was pulling at my hair so hard my knuckles are white and my scalp is bleeding. I tried convincing myself it's not my fault. But that's a lie, if not for me, my family would abuse me and get into fights. I broke us apart.
...
......
...
my hoodie.
Where is it?
Oh
I have it on
Thank God
ha
What would I do with out it?

I needed my hoodie. It and Mr.HoneyNuts were the only things that showed my dumb 'parents' knew I existed. They are warm, secure, safe.

S A F E

I'm losing my mind, aren't I?

David, Gwen, Nikki, Neil, I need you. Please
H e l p me.

~400 words~