Part 14: You Coming?

Wassup. I'm supposed to update every month but I kindaaaa forgot about March so I'll deliver you two chapters this month.

  After messing around for a bit (Gwen got David out of the hole a half an hour later), the trio made their way to the mess hall. "I wonder what we're gonna have the lunch?!" said Nikki dusting off some ash that was on her clothes from an explosive they set off. "Don't we have the same meal every time?" Neil raised an eyebrow "Well, yeeeah. But sometimes it tastes good and other times it taste...icky" she stuck out her tongue. When they entered the mess hall, the other campers were scattered around the tables. Preston was going over lines with Nerris as Harrison watched. Nerf was throwing mashed potatoes at space kid. Others were...doing whatever they're always doing. Max didn't have the energy to turn his head and look at every camper. He wanted to collapse and fall into a deep, deep sleep, if we're being honest. The group walked to their usual lunch table. Nikki ran o er to the small lunch line, while Neil got up but stood confused when Max stayed sitting. "Max?" He looked up "You coming?" "Oh no, i had someone a little while ago. His anxiety spikes up and Max began bouncing his leg on the ground and drumming his fingers on the hard material of the lunch table. Both made small sounds, trying to himself steady himself. "But.. we were with you for like 2 hours and i didn't see you eat anything?" Max sighed "I did Neil!" He raised his voice, but not loud enough to grab the cafeteria's full attention. "Stop bugging me, and go pick up your own stuff!" Neil crossed his arms "Why are you getting so defensive?! I would just looking out for you like a nice friend!" "I didn't ask you! Could you just fvcking trust me fOR ONCE" Max three his hands in fist I'm on the table, putting his face directly in front of Neil to look into his eyes. Neil's face softened. A couple of head turns were the result of Max's outburst. No one was really cared except the cafeteria had gotten a bit quieter. Nikki, Who was in an engaging conversation with Erin, turned her head to look at her besties. 'Are they fighting?' She thought. " I'm leaving. Just go and get your sh;t."
Max walked out the door. He couldn't remember how many times he has walked out the cafeteria.

________________

11:00 pm Counselor Cabin David's 3rd POV

David in his pajamas, holding an oak log. He tried going to sleep but he couldn't. He felt like something -or someone- was missing in the room. It wasn't Gwen, she was asleep by the TV while some painter played in the background. So who could it be? From what he remembered, this is how camp was every night.  The red head uncomfortably tossed around under his covers, struggling to find a good sleeping spot. When he finally found a somewhat good place, he heard a knock ya the door. He sat up, sleeping cap falling off. " Come in"David said, sleep evident in his voice. Tiny slim hands opened the door. "D-David, can I sleep in her-here?" Surprisingly it was Max, shrinking into himself while he stood in the doorway. "Sure buddy.Well you cant sleep in the chair since Gwen is their..." "it's fi-fine u can just sleep in the floor or go back to my tent.." Max looked down, disliking both available options.  "Nonono, bud, I was just gonna say you would have to sleep with me in my bed." David sifted in his bed to make the 10 year old room. "Is that ok?" Max have a tiny nod, fiddling with his fingers. He felt weak coming here, but he could stay there. Neil was there. David patted a space next to him for Max to climb up to. Max later down in the spot, drowned by David's comfort blanket, he didn't mind. The two laid in silence until David spoke up ".. so what made you come over here?@ he whispered. "I-well-Uh-I has another nightmare." "Oh. Do you want to tell me what what happened?" "U-uh sure. So..."

~720 words~

HHHHGUYSIMSOSOSORRYIHAVENTWRITTENINTWOMONTHS
IVE JUST LACKED MOTIVATION DURING THIS WHOEL QUARANTINE AND I HAVENT BEEN WRITING LATLEY IN ANY OF MY BOOKS. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE IN APRIL HDHDHGDHDHHDDBDBIFEELBADDIMSORRRRY

ok I'm done. hi hope you enjoyed thistle chapter. I just went up off of the first ideas in my mind.