for the readers.

hello my lovelies!

hello my lovelies!

now that you have reached the end of this book I just wanted to tell you how thankful I am that you have read this story and shared your thoughts with me.

so here's just some little announcements and questions I would like to ask/answer.

q: will there be a book three?
- yes, of course there will be a book three. kristina's story is not over and the third book is going to be full of twists and will have lots of great storyline that I have already planned.

q: when will it be released?
- I am planning to release it late this year so around november/december time. this means I will have time to work on other books that I have in my drafts and it will give me time to work on some chapter and plan out some more storyline so it's perfect.

my questions:

so my question to all of you, the fans of the wolf series, what would you like to see in the third instalment and what your predictions are. comment down below your suggestions as I would live to hear them.

I also would like to ask you this. if I made a prequel (somewhere down the line) about kristina when she arrived at mystic falls and how she adapted to her life - would you want to read it? of course tyler lockwood would be her love interest, as klaus wasn't around, but would you want that or should I not bother. let me know what you think.

thank you for reading, i am beyond grateful. see you next time.

hollie