Home Alone

!! WARNING KIND OF SEXUAL!!

*Zosime's POV*

I sat down on the bed next to Melo and put my head on his shoulder. It was just him and I home. Gelo went to his friends and Tina and LaVar were at some meeting. "What's up?" he asked as he kept playing his game on the PS4. I shrugged a bit. "Not much," I watched the screen as he played.
"You bored?" he laughed.
"Yeah a little bit," I giggled. He kissed my forehead and then continued playing. I watched him play for a little longer till his game was over. He set his controller down next to him and put his arm around me. He looked over at me and I looked up at him. "What?" I giggled. He shook  his head and just kept looking down at me. He kissed my forehead gently and then leaned back against his headboard. "How long are they going to be gone?" I asked. He checked his phone and then put it back into his pocket. "Probably about another hour or so," he nodded, "Why what you wanna do?" I shrugged and cuddled up into his chest. I put my hand on his abdomen and just rested it there. He didn't have a shirt on, just a pair of sweat pants. "You like?" he chuckled, flexing his abs. My fingers lingered around them. "Maybe," I shrugged, blushing a bit.
"Do whatever you want," he told me. His voice got a bit deeper. I kept cuddling him and my fingers kept rubbing around his abs. He took my hand and slid it down a little farther to his sweat pants. "You okay?" he asked, "You can say no." I nodded and looked up at him. "I haven't ever done it," I told him.
"Me either," he told me. His arm slid down a bit lower till it his hand was holding my butt. "Okay?" he asked. I nodded and slide my hand under the waistband of his sweats, but not his boxers. "Okay?" I asked back. He nodded, his bottom lip trapped between his teeth as he watched my hand. His hand gripped my butt tighter the lower my hand went down his sweats. Soon enough he took my shirt and bra off. Then his sweats and boxers came off along with my pants and panties. He hovered over me, on hand by my head, the other down by my thighs. "You ready?" he looked at me. I nodded in response and our eyes never left each others as he slid in...

LaMelo collapsed next to me. We were both sweaty and breathing hard. He checked his phone quick for the time. "They are going to be home soon," he told me, looking over. I nodded at him, not able to really talk. He leaned in and kissed me. It didn't feel sexual. It felt... passionate... loving. We pulled away and he got up and handed me my clothes. "I had fun," he smiled.
"Me too," I giggled, getting dressed, as did he. "We should do it again," I told him.
"Whenever you want it mama you know where I am," he winked at me. I nodded and he laid back in bed. I sat down next to him again and not long after LaVar and Tina came home.