Promise?

*Zosime's POV*

I walked up to Melo and he turned around with a smile. I wasn't smiling though. "Woah there what's wrong with you?!" he asked. I couldn't even put the English words together to yell at him, I was so mad. "Den boro na se pistepso oti skontafikes me prodoses!!" I yelled at him.
"Woah, woah," he looked confused, "English kid, English."
"I cant believe you! You slut you betrayed me!" I yelled correcting my Greek.
"Woah!" he looked at me offended, "What the hell you calling me a slut for?!"
"Ashley told her you two been hooking up, huh?" Melanie crossed her arms, looking at him, "Is it true?"
"No!" he lied.
"Lies!" I yelled at him, "I saw the picture! You had tattoos!"
"And you and Ashley wasn't together when you had tattoos," Melanie backed me up.
"Listen I can explain," he started.
"Hush!" I walked away from him. I couldn't deal with it right now. My life is spiraling down and honestly all I wanted to do was talk to my mom, she would know what to do.

I didn't talk to Melo all day. I refused. I pulled the silent treatment. Something I was good at. At the end of the day we all rode home. The car was silent. "What's going on?" Gelo laughed.
"We got into a fight," Melo told him.
"You and Zosime?" Gelo asked.
"Yeah," he nodded.
"About?" Gelo asked.
"Don't worry bout it," Melo shook his head. We pulled up to the house and got out. I went in fist and greeted Tina and LaVar with a smile then went to my room, not smiling. Melo came in a few moments later. "No," I looked at him, "Leave."
"So it speaks," he shut my door, looking at me, "Can I explain?"
"I leave to go to my parents funeral and you have your dick between some skank who, let's not forget, one, hates me and beat me up. Two dumped your ass and left you hurt!" I told him.
"Let me explain!" he looked at me.
"Why?! Your dick was in me then her why should you explain it's pretty clear!" I was trying to keep my voice down but it didn't work.
"Shush!" he looked at me like I was crazy, "You foreign girls are awfully loud for a secret that needs to be kept quiet!"
"I'm hurt!" I sighed.
"I know listen, ma, please," he sighed.
"You don't have the right to call me those names anymore," I told him, "You know in Greece when a man cheats on his girl he is publicly humiliated and put on display?!"
"We aren't together," he told me, "I was never, still not, officially 'your man'."
"Well it was implied!" I sighed.
"No it wasn't. Casual sex. That's what you and I are called in America," he told me. I shook my head at him and sighed. "You were gone. I missed you. Ashley is easy, I'm sorry I did it," he explained.
"Whatever," I sighed. He walked over and hugged me. Even though I tried to pull him off he just hugged me. He knew me too well. I hugged back and sighed. "I've just had a hard couple weeks and I thought you were mine or something or at least mine enough to not have sex with other people and then this all happened and of course it had to be Ashley the girl who almost broke my jaw and my neck," I sighed, just ranting to him.
"Mamas, calm down. It's okay. It'll never happen again okay?" he told me.
"Promise?" I sighed.
"Promise," he nodded.